T-Mobile Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions in Washington State | Glassdoor

T-Mobile Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions in Washington State

Updated Jun 12, 2017

1.5

Anonymous Employee in Lacey, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Lacey, WA) in February 2016.

Interview

Relaxed. Back room with two managers handing off questions back and forth. Lasted about 30 minutes. It was kept casual and to the point, asked if I had previous sales experience. Said I had little but I work well with people

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for T-Mobile

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Seattle, WA) in January 2015.

Interview

Pretty informal. You will nterview with the store manager first, then the district manager if they like you. The questions they asked were so basic I get the feelings they weren't looking for skills or behaviors, but just making sure you could speak fluidly and hold a basic conversation.

Interview Questions

• Tell me these details about your last job. Why did you choose T-Mobile? What do you expect in a manager? These are the job requirements. Can you meet them?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Tacoma, WA) in March 2014.

Interview

You apply online and take assessment test. The testing is easy, there are customer service situations and by your answer they determine if you are great sales person and also has great customer service abilities.

After the assessment test they will give you a call if you are picked to be a candidate. Then there will be 2 or 3 interviews, if you didnt do well first interview then you are out of luck...so first impression is really great!

They basically want three things from you, #1 you have to be a great out going, people person, listeners instead of speakers and always energetic to fire up the team.
    #2 They need to see u can sell, if you have experience of selling and successful at it then u are the one! brag about how well u can sell or had.

#3 you are honest and supportive, they want you to have T-mobile culture and blend well with them.

Lastly if u tell them u are going to stay for 2 years or 1 year....they wouldn't want you, tell them u plan to stay long and climb to the ladder!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

be confident and dont be nervous!

Anonymous Employee in Lakewood, WA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Lakewood, WA) in September 2010.

Interview

I applied online and about a month later, I received a call. I had to do 3 different interviews. One was with 2 of the sales leads at the store. Next was with a manager. The third was with another manager.

Interview Questions

• If you had a choice to be driven in a limo or a taxi, which would you choose?

Show us how you would try to sell your current cell phone to a customer.

What are your hobbies?
      Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations. You get a basepay per hour and commission on your sales.