T-Mobile Retail Sales Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

T-Mobile Retail Sales Consultant Interview Questions

3.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Rolling Meadows, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Rolling Meadows, IL) in September 2013.

Interview

Two interviews. First with the store manager, and second at another location with another manager. Ask you many about recalling work experiences, example "Can you tell me a time when you had deal with a difficult customer and how you resolved the situation." Also ask questions about your strengths and weaknesses.

Interview Questions

• Your biggest weakness and what you have done to improve it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for T-Mobile

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at T-Mobile (New York, NY).

Interview

two interviews phone interview and face to face interview . pretty routine for both as log as you have some sort of common sense you should be able to get hired

Anonymous Employee in Carmel, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Carmel, IN) in December 2012.

Interview

Very low pressure, one on one interview process. Simple, common sense questions that aren't too confusing. Management is nice and very easy to talk to. Usually set in the back room at a table, but can change depending on the location of your hiring store.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had a disgruntled customer, how did you fix that. Were you able to keep the customer's business?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile in July 2013.

Interview

I applied online and was called for an interview. It is a 2 interview process. The first interview is with store manager and 2nd with a person higher up. You have to also complete a background check. Just like any commission position they are big on sales. It is good to have some experience in retail.

Interview Questions

• I was asked normal questions. A difficult experience with a customer and how did you handle the situation. Ask you to sell a random item.   Answer Question