T-Mobile Retail Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

T-Mobile Retail Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at T-Mobile

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Ottawa, KS).

Interview

Applied in person, was called for an interview 3-4 days later. Fairly average interview, 30-40 minutes long. Returned to complete basic skills test. Received a call a couple days later offering me the job

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for T-Mobile

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bronx, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

I went to the location in the Castle Hill area. Met with a man named Frank Enriquez, quickly got a good vibe off of him and we sat down and spoke for about 25 minutes. He's a great guy former military vet and gets down to business quickly. He lets you know if you got the job on the spot and will give you your expectations right there as well.

Interview Questions

• Q: If you have any sales experience, Sell me something. Anything.   1 Answer
    • Q: What is your availability   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Houston, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

after passing online sales test, i had to go through 2 interviews one with a store manager and another with a different store manager, as long as you know sales the questions were pretty basic IMO. the managers werent really too professional either

Interview Questions

• It was basically all ethical, integrity, and sales questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Phila, PA) in June 2016.

Interview

Long & lengthy application process. Management is very unorganized, the overall process is not as described by others. If you need a job and you are hired, take it but find somewhere else as you are working there.

Interview Questions

T-Mobile Response

Mar 8, 2017 – T-Mobile Careers Team

We completely understand how application processes can feel lengthy—especially with our high volume roles. We are continuing to work on our candidate experience in this regard and would love to hear... More

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Interview

I interviewed here for an entry-level sales position out of college. A lot of the interview was focused on my ability to fit in to the store's scheduling and (naturally) my interest in meeting customers' needs.

Anonymous Employee in Clifton, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Clifton, NJ) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process was about 15 people interviewing together in a room with about 6 managers from different stores. They basically pick who's fit for the position by asking questions and they see who participates and who's active. Pretty easy. Just be a stand up person.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to diffuse an escalation at work.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Port Richey, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Port Richey, FL) in January 2013.

Interview

All applications are done online. A recruiter will contact you and set up a meeting with your potential hiring manager. It definitely helps to know someone who works in the position for which you are applying. After a successful interview, you will submit a background check that takes about 2-3 weeks, and then you will receive an offer letter.

Interview Questions

• For any sales job, make sure you're familiar with the, "sell me this pen" question. If you're unfamiliar with this, Google it! Knowing how to properly answer this typical sales job interview question will give you a huge advantage.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiation phase. The job offer is a "take it or leave it" proposition. Raises will be determined by performance.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Largo, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Largo, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by 3 different managers at 3 different locations, they asked me basic question like "why T-Mobile" "how can you become a great salesman" I did a great job at the interviewed, they told me I didn't get the job and went with a different candidate, it upsets me bc I work for T-Mobile franchise and I've been looking for a corporate job for a bit now and I'm a very good salesman

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (New York, NY) in February 2012.

Interview

Takes about one-two months, if you know the people you're in basically other than that if you answers the questions professionally you're good. After they have you train, depending on the store training can help or not help you. Once you're on the floor then you really learn.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Really just spoke about it my past career not getting enough hours and wasn't making enough.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wethersfield, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Wethersfield, CT) in August 2016.

Interview

genuine person, motivated, shared his past on how he got to be DM and introduced his best associates. very attentive, very relatable and didn't make the interview process awkward.
    He was very informative of the hiring process and willing to make changes if he hired me to keep me closer to home which i thought was fantastic of him to do.

Interview Questions

I am a full time student