T-Mobile Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 16, 2017

3.2

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camp Hill, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Camp Hill, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

Took too long and they just took someone from another location. The worst for accepting new employees. The span between the 1st interview and 2nd interview follow by more weeks of waiting.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for T-Mobile

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

He went through a series of sales questions and we agreed on many processes and ideas about sales. This person who interviewed was excellent but ended up leaving the company from management. This interview went well and he executed a terrific job on selling me on the company.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

easy conversation about the process of sales, how to manage customer flow. Interview went well after all, manager was really nice and easy to talk to. Preparation time is necessary in order to get better results

Interview Questions

• How do you manage the customer flow at the store? why t mobile? what does the customers wants to hear off?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Novi, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Novi, MI) in October 2015.

Interview

Very good process, B2B sales, First interview with business manager was 1 hour long, 2nd stage was with Senior manager. Good interview real focus on sales, and use of sales force

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

Was called by the store manager and they did a quick phone interview. After the phone interview, they asked for an in person interview. During the in person interview, I was interviewed by the DM and about 4 GM's, made me a bit nervous. They asked various questions left and right with no real consistency, felt kind of like being toyed with.

Sales Interview

Interview

1 interview and got hired. It seemed really cool at first and of course going into a new job is very exciting. Don't let there BS blind you. Its an awful company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at T-Mobile (New York, NY) in April 2013.

Interview

I applied online obviously. I got called for an interview about 2 months ago into a store in Midtown NYC area. I think I did pretty good in the interview she basically asked me sales question, how I would keep up with my sales quota etc.

One month passed and a second store called me saying I was referenced to them by the manager in the Midtown NYC Tmobile store. I went to the interview, and she basically asked me the same questions, this time more concerned on my previous experiences and how I would treat the customers etc. Basic sales person interview questions. Again I think I did pretty good, she assured me that she was going to call me the following week but no call no show. (This was two weeks ago) So I am going to safely assume I must have done something wrong in the interview.

They look more for experience with a wireless carrier, in my case they seemed more interested in my experience with an AT&T authorized retailer.

Interview Questions

• What are three things you want to improve about yourself?
      Something idea that you implemented on management and they went through with?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Mesa, AZ) in May 2012.

Interview

T-Mobile does group interviews at their training store. However, for my interview time slot I was the only applicant so it ended up being a one on one interview anyway. They had a long series of questions, but they almost entirely were designed for someone who has worked in direct sales before. Therefore, if you have not worked in direct sales, it is a fair bit of a stretch to actually answer the questions properly. However, the employees were all very friendly and professional, the store was clean and efficiently run, and everyone looked very clean cut.

Interview Questions

• Describe a specific situation in which a customer complianed to you and you had to calm the situationa and resolve the issue.   1 Answer
    • Describe situations in which you went to management to discuss changes or different ways of trying things and would they listen to what you said.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2012.

Interview

Spoke to a manager on the phone for 15 minutes and was invited for an interview. Showed up on time only to find out that nobody has any idea i was scheduled to interview. Tried to follow up with my contact but I never heard back and was not able to reschedule. Big waste of time.

Interview Questions

• No unexpected questions because I never got to speak to the hiring manager   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Indianapolis, IN) in January 2010.

Interview

Phone Screen
    In-person interview