T-Mobile Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 28, 2017

2.4

16 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Got a call a few days later. Set up an interview which I was told was going to be a one-on-one interview. Showed up to the interview and it was a group interview with 7 managers and 3 applicants (self included). Not only was I not informed about the group interview but apparently we had to bring 7 copies of our resume which, yours truly, brought one. Luckily I got called to do a second interview. That was a one-on-one and that went great. I was supposed to be notified by the end of the week to find out if I did or didn't get the job. Poor communication on the coordinators part because I heard nothing, even after I called to check back with them.

Interview Questions

• What are your thoughts on a commission based sales environment?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for T-Mobile

Anonymous Employee in Tinley Park, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Tinley Park, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

Brought in resume, got emailed, background check, went through one interview and one month of paid training and went into work right after I was comfortable and had a base knowledge of the plans and phones.

Anonymous Employee in Lawrence, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Lawrence, KS) in February 2016.

Interview

Long and meticulous, they asked a lot of questions about kirby. I was in there for an hour with 3 managers. They weren't too bad. It was when they got new managers that everything went to hell.

Anonymous Employee in Port Charlotte, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Port Charlotte, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

I had an in store interview with 2 managers the store manager and one of the assistant managers. Online assessment which took about an hour to do. The assessment consisted of customer service questions, math questions and scenarios.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

You apply online, complete an assessment and then get called for an interview. It's usually about 3 interviews. If you apply for a bilingual position, you'll have to complete a phone screening.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Chicago, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

I got a call from a manger to get to know me. Then I recieved a call for an in store interview with a manager. After the manager interview I had an interview with the DM. About a week later I got an offer letter.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your strenghts   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at T-Mobile in August 2013.

Interview

Complete a over the phone interview, will revive an email with further interview process. If selected you go through a Two weeks paid training, you spend the last few days doing hands on training

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2013.

Interview

It was a interview day at their main location. Sign in. Sit and wait. Interview. Very basic interview going over interests and previous experience. Goals and education are also asked about.

Interview Questions

• Do you have interest in the wireless industry?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portsmouth, NH

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Portsmouth, NH) in March 2012.

Interview

phone interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Rochester, NY) in March 2012.

Interview

When into the store asked if they were hiring. I was then told to apply online