T-Mobile Senior Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

T-Mobile Senior Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Sep 11, 2016

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in September 2016.

Interview

The first interview is with a panel of interviewers, all technical questions. There was no phone screening and called a call for a in-person interview with the Senior HR person and a panel. A lot of coding questions and some whiteboard problem solving too.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for T-Mobile

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

I applied via an internal job posting. A couple of phone calls lead to a 1/1 interview by the hiring manager. I traveled to the manager's office in Los Angeles for the interview. Since I am currently an employee the process was a bit relaxed. Post interview I was introduced to the local engineering team.

Interview Questions

• We discussed my willingness to relocate and went over my past job experience. I provided technical certifications for review and we discussed immediate goals and future career plans.   Answer Question

Unwilling to relocate.

Senior Engineer Interview

Interview

It is a very scrappy company, from the time you step in office be very careful. Look at what you are signing, if you dont read it carefully either your salary might change or bonus percentage might change

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiate to last peny as I said this is a very scrappy company it will sequeze the hell out of you

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in January 2010.

Interview

I can not images 6 phone interviews for a Sr engineer, and they try to save money by not introducing a onsite interview.

Negotiation

not good, they always want to save each cent. That's why I left.

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in June 2009.

Interview

Full technical interview by phone. Must have full working knowledge of IP networking, layer 2, layer 3 and routing protocols.

Interview Questions

• Was asked to demonstrate how to diagnose and repair asynchronous routing.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It is difficult to get raises so negotiate your salary as high as possible up front.

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in February 2008.

Interview

Technical interview was good. Interviewer asked a lot of queations about mobile technologies. However, the process is too slow. Recruiters wont respond unless they have something to share.

personal/on site interview consists of many people talking to you. Most of them are from the departmetn that you are interviewing with.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is scope of negotiation

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Budapest (Hungary)) in January 2012.

Interview

apply, first session, second session, technology session, first salary meeting, second salary meeting, contract. First day in work meeting. Temp time visibility and after check. Majd félévenként visszajelzés, aztán bónusz számítás.

Interview Questions

• How many years work in telecom sector? How works in team? What is your visio at few years in the future?   Answer Question