T-Mobile Senior Functional Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Functional Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in December 2016.

Interview

The test manager really didn't engage with me. He did not discuss my experience. He conducted the interview as if I only had a few years experience.His questions weren't really test related. One of the other managers asked me questions I would only know with previous t-mobile experience, which I had none. His accent was very thick which proved to be difficult at times so I had to ask him to repeat questions often. It was a very uncomfortable interview and I felt that no one knew what they were doing. I was offered a position and turned it down because my gut told me that their team was disorganized based on how the managers conducted their interviews.

Interview Questions

T-Mobile Response

Apr 24, 2017 – T-Mobile Careers Team

Thank you for your honest feedback about your interview experience. We are always working to make sure each interview is comfortable and informative and will use this information to continue to make... More

Other Interview Reviews for T-Mobile

Senior Functional Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in May 2011.

Interview

My onboarding happened during the time just after the proposed AT&T acquisition was announced. The company was losing people left and right, and I walked into a good situation. (In the end it worked out well because the deal fell through.)

I was referred by a close friend and sped through the process because the manager was losing someone and was a bit desparate. I had one phone screening, one face-to-face group interview, then got an offer. It went very quickly, but was a somewhat unusual circumstance.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a strength and a weakness?" (It was that kind of interview.)   Answer Question

Negotiation

The offer was well above my previous salary. I asked for a bonus as well, got denied, took the offer anyway.