T-Mobile Senior Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

T-Mobile Senior Marketing Manager Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Snoqualmie, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Snoqualmie, WA) in January 2016.

Interview

After two phone interviews, I went in for an in-person interview and met with two people. The interviews went well and I was told that I'd be contacted within a week. I never heard from them again, even after I followed up with HR AND the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for T-Mobile

Senior Marketing Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at T-Mobile in November 2015.

Interview

I interviewed for a marketing role. Based on my qualifications, I somehow didn't make it to in-person loop with hiring managers. That said, I don't think they are hiring the right kind of people and actually know, based on personal observation. This company struggles to make decisions and constantly has hiring freezes. The lack of stability would make me nervous.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions for screening like 'tell me about yourself.'   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in December 2012.

Interview

Multiple interviews with several people.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Senior Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile in August 2012.

Interview

Preliminary phone call, followed up by an in person interview of 5 people directed with specific initiatives to exploit an area of your resume and its applicability to the mobile industry

Interview Questions

• Being patient with questions that seem remedial and totally off the topic. Some questions promoted granularity, so step by step specificity helps.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in November 2011.

Interview

The recruiter worked with me to find the right fit while I targeted jobs that were interesting. We found a team that was interested in me and we set up the interview. I went in person to meet with 3 team members, though only 2 were available that day. Since I was also interviewing elsewhere I let the recruiter know that and they wanted to make an offer so had me stall my other process. In the end the offer was made over the phone.

Interview Questions

Weighing both offers against each other I made the best choice for me based on where I was at that point in my life. I would have enjoyed working there but the offer I took allowed me a bit more flexibility for work/life balance.