T-Mobile Senior Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

T-Mobile Senior Product Manager Interview Questions

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in November 2016.

Interview

Recruiter was awesome! I had applied for some position in digital services team but the hiring manager of some other team saw my resume and liked it. He requested the recruiter to contact me n setup an interview. This is what the recruiter told me. The call with the recruiter was very basic. She gave me info on the way tmobile conducts interviews. That's it.
I prepared real hard for this interview and i was very excited to talk to the hiring manager.
He called up at sharp time. From the first "hello" itself he seemed least interested. Didn't even ask me how i was doing. Straight away jumped to the interview process. He said the interview will last for 30 mins as against 60. I will ask you question for the first 15-20 mins then you can ask me the questions you have. I was like okay..
He had prepared a list of 10 questions and it was like a rapid fire round. He kept asking me one question after the other and never asked me any question on the answer i gave. Hiring manager was rude n uninterested. it seemed very weird that he was not at all interested in what i was saying.
The entire interview including the 4 questions that i asked him lasted for 13 mins..
The name of the interviewer was Dave Bodmer.

Interview Questions

• 1. mistake that i have committed in professional life-
    2. 4 areas of work for Pm - marketing, technical, business and something else - where are you strong and where are you weak
    3. Why this org
    8. why PM
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for T-Mobile

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in January 2014.

Interview

Longest item was the background check. Process was very easy.

Negotiation

Pretty straight forward, I got a few of the items I asked for but did not get all.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in November 2012.

Interview

I had two rounds of interview for this role at T-Mobile, the first being with the recruiter who was nice but I think there was an opportunity for her to be more genuine. Her details of the role for me was very different from when I actually met the hiring manager. When I met the following two days with the hiring manager I thought he was rude and arrogant. Quite a strong opinion but it seem he was preoccupied with other work and trying to multi-task while trying to interview me the entire 45 minutes with him. It wasn't because there was no interest on his part, but rather a lack of focus and respect which tells you a lot about the type of manager he is.

I eventually spoke with about eight people at T-Mobile. Seven of the eight were intelligent, thoughtful, and great to talk with.

I didn't get the job and never got a call back.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in April 2011.

Interview

I had a phone screen and then 6 1:1 interviews 2 weeks later. The interviews were back-to-back and I thought they went very well. I stumbled on one question: If you worked for a TV manufacturer and had to build a better remote control, how would you proceed? I forgot to mention that I would seek input from users/customers.

Interview Questions

• If you worked for a TV manufacturer and had to build a better remote control, how would you proceed?   Answer Question
    • What is one of your favorite possessions and why? What would you change about it if you could?   Answer Question

Senior Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile in January 2011.

Interview

The interview process is pretty standard. I had a couple individual interviews and one where there were 2 people interviewing together. The questions were mostly all you would expect "Why do you want this position?" "Why are you the best candidate?" "What are you working on to improve?" etc

Interview Questions

• I was asked to describe something from a past job and whiteboard out the design basically so interviewer could test my ability to communicate complex information in a simple digestable manner.   Answer Question