T-Mobile Interview Questions in Springfield, MO | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 17, 2016

2.9

Technical Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Springfield, MO) in August 2016.

Interview

MUST BE TAKEN FROM A PC/MACINTOSH, PHONEs are UNSUITED AND PROHIBITED FOR THEIR ONLINE INTERVIEWS DESPITE THE FACT IT'S A PHONE COMPANY !!!!!

Unimaginative, the HireVue four scenario call center questions then a simultaneous logic set while taking a simple retention test of a hypothetical inbox, each inbox question is based on four messages on topics such as when the insurance benefits manager visits and you're required to select the day (M,T,W,Thu,Fr). The math portion is less challenging and feels more like answering Captcha's.

Assuming you aren't sleeping at your desk.

Answer the questions in the START fashion with a real event in your career, describe your action and describe the tangible result, fairly simple unless you're trying to avoid being hired.

What was your best customer service experience provided and what for[sic]?
    How do you multitask while handling customers.
    What is your strongest skill used for providing an good service experience.
    When new technology is released, what is your learning process for determining its usage?

Interview Questions

• Online Hirevue test, four scenario telephone inquiries including the credit card holder with a sub 500 FICO and $59,000 annual income short of a limit increase. The unhappy auto policy holder that can be saved by adding a second vehicle and the pay by phone e-check customer with the FirstUnion checking account and the final, suggestive sell   1 Answer
    • Do you have experience working while sitting for long soul crushing, UTI fostering periods and with scarce or no breaks?   1 Answer
    • How do you multitask while handling customers.   1 Answer
    • What are your experiences in a performance based environment and why you'd be successful in a performance based environment?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Springfield, MO).

Interview

The person who interviewed me was unprepared and told me so. Antiquated interviewing process. Get to know the person in front of you for 20 min... I waited 2 weeks before sending a follow up email becauae I know they usually send a rejection by the end of the day and an acceptance by the end of the week. I didn't receive either, I honestly think I got lost in the shuffle.

Interview Questions

• How do you react to a change of policy?   1 Answer

Technical Care Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Springfield, MO) in August 2015.

Interview

It was done view webcam, which was extremely convenient, and allowed you to reattempt till you are sure you want to submit the interview. I took over an hour to do the review and then submitted it, which was awesome due to having severe anxiety. I was able to practice a few times to ensure It was perfect.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Springfield, MO) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was immediately contacted to complete an assessment. Shortly after I received an invite to complete a virtual interview. Basically some questions would come up on the screen and you would record your answer on your webcam or mobile device, you only got one chance. A couple of days passed and I hadn't heard anything to I called and left a message. That same day they called back to schedule an in person interview. The interview went well. First there was a tour of the "campus" and then they sat down with you and completed a role play exercise to get a feel for your mindset. After that I was sent information to complete a background check, which I did promptly. It's been several days since then, I have no fear the background check will go through, I'm just currently waiting on the recruiter I guess.

Interview Questions

• Name a time there was a change in policy that you had to quickly adapt to.   Answer Question

Customer Service and Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Springfield, MO) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Uploaded resume and filled out application. Took online skills test. You need 2-4 hours set aside to do this all online. Within 3 business days I received a call to set up a phone interview. 2 days later phone interview. Following week 1:1 interview at call center. Listened to calls and did a mock call where I was the CSR. That evening a request to fill out information on background came via email. I filled it out and 1 1/2 days later they offered me the job. Note: for every year of customer service you have within the prior 5 years of applying you get a higher starting pay. Emphasize that in your resume and interviews.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Be positive, outgoing, energy! Come with a resume and sell yourself.

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Springfield, MO) in February 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview that lasted 30 minutes. We talked maily about my past experiences and I was asked what hours I could work. Also the hr representative advised me of all the amazing things t mobile offered

Interview Questions

• All mine were situation behavior outcome

Tell me about a time you had to work with a difficult co worker. How did you handle that. What was the outcome?

Just stuff like that
      Answer Question

Negotiation

To early for this entry level position there is not any room to negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Springfield, MO) in February 2015.

Interview

Computer test takes about 1hour contains math, mock calls, personality and IQ testing. It is a timed test so you will need to have a good computer connection a quiet space and no interruptions.

Interview Questions

• How many days have you missed in the last year on your previous job? That were not planned.   1 Answer
    • What is one thing you dislike about your current position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was sent an email and received a phone call after they received my background check. It was very nice and warm and welcoming.

Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Springfield, MO) in December 2014.

Interview

Multi level interview process moving from phone to panel interview to a one on one interview with the site asst. director. Interview questions consisted of a situation, behavior, and outcome. Each step was a multi question interview.

Interview Questions

• Your team is at 98% to goal. Your VOC is 5.38 and your IOCR is 21.75. Which will you focus on and why to hit the 100% mark.   1 Answer

Facilitator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Springfield, MO) in August 2013.

Interview

Interviewing was based on experiences with other clients . There was a test was pretty simple for my experience level. Anyone can work for this employer if they pay attention . The training is very lengthy if your working from home like i was. You must handle lots of systems so knowing how to search and use multiple systems at the same time will help you. knowing how to type fast and having ten key and other research ability is great. You dont have to know and remember anything as long as you know how to easily access and quickly present the information to a customer.

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Springfield, MO) in January 2013.

Interview

Several interviews with managers that behavior based questions. Emphasis the importance of empathy and taking care of the customers issue with one call.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Na