T-Mobile Interview Questions in Tennessee | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 12, 2017

2.7

42 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Nashville, TN) in March 2017.

Interview

They were disorganized the person whom I was to interview with wasn't even there so I had a Stand-in Interviewer, SO I waited 30 minutes to even interview, Normal process, he was disorganized, I can honestly say this was the worst interview I ever had. The whole process took more than 8 months from application to interview, it was a waste of my time as well as T-Mobile's, The recruiter was nice, but never answers her phone, ABSOLUTE NIGHTMARE.

General Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Chattanooga, TN).

Interview

After taking an assessment, I was called to an interview about a week later. I met with two coaches (3rd from entry level rep) and was asked the normal interview questions.

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Memphis, TN) in July 2016.

Interview

The process was straightforward but could have been better they had me video chatting with District Managers and other supervisors was not to hard but could have been much better. it was time consuming waiting on the interview but above all else it was not to hard to handle.

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Nashville, TN).

Interview

Basic questions, heavily based on sales experience, no clear answers to questions that I asked. The interview was friendly, but very distracted. They did not go over the benefits package, were not able to clarify that information when I asked. She was unable to tell me the current metric expectations.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you would add a new feature for s customer, whether or not you have seen it's something historically they need.   1 Answer

T-Mobile Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Memphis, TN) in February 2016.

Interview

I recently went to a T Mobile interview and it was very interesting. The first interview was held at a hotel with 2 store managers, the DM, and the region manager. It was a group interview and the managers had icebreakers for the interviewees to do. Got a call 3 days later for another interview with 2 store managers and the DM. The second interview was focused on sales. They say they will call back for a third interview and that will be at the specific store that I will be working in the near future.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Madison, TN) in February 2016.

Interview

it toke about 1 month, they called my for a phone interview then they had me to come in for in person interview, then they called for drug test then i got an email saying that i got the job.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Memphis, TN).

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter, then a interview with two store managers and district manager. Situational style interviews. Very laid back, managers were honest and informative of expectations.

The store I interviewed at wasn't too busy, at the time. Reps were on cell phones and playing music from a speaker t-mobile offers.

Customdr Service Represantive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Nashville, TN) in December 2015.

Interview

It took two weeks to get hired first the testing was very long and not enough timing took too long for the company to respond let me shadow a on the floor rep.

Interview Questions

• Describe a role where you experienced issues with a customer   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Chattanooga, TN) in August 2015.

Interview

After submitting my application and filling out their questionnaire, I immediately received an email to complete a secondary application that wanted more details. The next day I got an email asking me to complete a video interview, which was an on-demand video interview where I was required to record myself answering various STAR type questions as well as some basic questions about myself. A few hours after I submitted my video interview I was called to schedule a face-to-face interview. The questions asked at the in-person interview were easier to me than the ones in the video interview (still mostly STAR questions) - except the one in person also involved a mock call where I was the representative and my interviewer (after leaving the room and being gone for 10 minutes) called and played the customer who was canceling service. I managed to not get her to cancel outright but to switch to a different service. 2 days later I got a call to complete a background check and to go in for "a day in the life" the following week (which is like a job shadowing experience).

Interview Questions

• In the video interview: Give an example from any job where a customer had a complaint. What did you do to resolve it and/or make it a good experience for the customer?   Answer Question
    • The in-person interview: Tell me about a time your work was very stressful to you (they want details)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Nashville, TN) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was your basic interview where you're asked questions about how you handle current situations and what was the out come. They said somebody would contact me within a week and I didn't hear back from anyone and couldn't reach the recutier.