T-Mobile Interview Questions in Washington State | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 8, 2017

2.9

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA).

Interview

Discussed the job role and requirements. Was to fill in for someone on maternity leave for six months. It was primarily an internal marketing role, writing and communications.

Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Seattle, WA) in December 2016.

Interview

First round is typical consulting case interview by phone. Followed by 4 face to face interviews with directors & senior managers in one day. Both coordinators and interviewers are pretty nice.

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Seattle, WA) in December 2016.

Interview

got Recruiter phone call during work without any kind of notice, and then an email from the same recruiter. I had a phone screening in the same week. After that I had 3 rounds of phone interviews, 2 different recruiting coordinators who always CALLED ME DURING WORK. I mean, I know you are a telecom company, but that doesn't grant you to call job candidates during work. I withdrew because I didn't think the culture is a fit for me.
    So glad I don't have to pretend love T-mobile/would switch to T-Mobile soon, I do love ATT. I probably should have withdrawn earlier.

Karketing & Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in December 2016.

Interview

There were a total of three rounds of phone calls, I made it to the second round. Both the first phone call and the second phone call were very similar (talk about your background, hear about the position, answer a technical question). I found both interviewers very professional and transparent throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• Write a mathematical model based on the costs of sales, cost of marketing, and profit from 4 different pricing plans. Determine how many new customers are needed to break even if they reduce the pricing on one of the plans.   Answer Question

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in November 2016.

Interview

Recruiter was awesome! I had applied for some position in digital services team but the hiring manager of some other team saw my resume and liked it. He requested the recruiter to contact me n setup an interview. This is what the recruiter told me. The call with the recruiter was very basic. She gave me info on the way tmobile conducts interviews. That's it.
    I prepared real hard for this interview and i was very excited to talk to the hiring manager.
    He called up at sharp time. From the first "hello" itself he seemed least interested. Didn't even ask me how i was doing. Straight away jumped to the interview process. He said the interview will last for 30 mins as against 60. I will ask you question for the first 15-20 mins then you can ask me the questions you have. I was like okay..
    He had prepared a list of 10 questions and it was like a rapid fire round. He kept asking me one question after the other and never asked me any question on the answer i gave. Hiring manager was rude n uninterested. it seemed very weird that he was not at all interested in what i was saying.
    The entire interview including the 4 questions that i asked him lasted for 13 mins..
    The name of the interviewer was Dave Bodmer.

Interview Questions

• 1. mistake that i have committed in professional life-
      2. 4 areas of work for Pm - marketing, technical, business and something else - where are you strong and where are you weak
      3. Why this org
      8. why PM
      Answer Question

Digital Merchandising Producer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview process was pretty standard to others I've been through. Applied online, was contacted a few days after since I had an employee referral on my side, had 2 phone interviews, was brought in for a 3-hour in person interview (4 different interviewers) and was offered the position just 4 days later. The whole process took about a month.

Interview Questions

• Q: What are 3 things that your previous manager would say that you needed to improve on?
      Q: How would you explain merchandising to an 8 year old?
      Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in September 2016.

Interview

The first interview is with a panel of interviewers, all technical questions. There was no phone screening and called a call for a in-person interview with the Senior HR person and a panel. A lot of coding questions and some whiteboard problem solving too.

Senior Manager, Enterprise Systems Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bothell, WA) in August 2016.

Interview

Fairly straightforward. Phone screen with the recruiter, then a phone screen with the hiring manager. A week or so later, I did a three-hour set of panel interviews. It was positive, felt like a great fit, and I thought I had done very well, but they did not extend an offer.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Newcastle, WA) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied to senior developer position on T-Mobile career portal. Got a call from HR after a couple of days. HR asked for latest CV and asked questions about my work authorization. Then next day got an email with interview schedule. There were 6 interviews scheduled starting 8AM in the morning. First interview was with HR. She was very professional and polite. She asked a lot of questions about my previous work experience and background. Then she briefed me about benefits and job. Out of other 5 interviews 2 were managerial and 3 were of technical nature. It all went smooth as the panel was very friendly and helpful. Overall interview experience was good and next day I got a call from HR that i have got positive feedback on my interview and they will be sending offer soon.

Interview Questions

• Which SDLC will you prefer and why?   1 Answer
    • Questions on multiple inheritance in Java, multi threading   Answer Question
    • Different approaches to use for performance optimization in a high volume and high traffic web application.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They have a range and will not offer more than it.

Associate Engineer, Systems Design & Strategy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in June 2016.

Interview

There was 3 rounds interview.
    First, HR only explain the structure and each position of the company.
    Second, tech question and general question.
    Last round, they also asking tech question and general question with different people.