T-Mobile Interview Questions in Washington State | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 12, 2017

2.8

Web Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Seattle, WA) in April 2015.

Interview

Serious of questions regarding my past experience. The interviewer had a very condescending tone. He was not impressed by what I was saying and sounded totally uninterested in what I had to say. He said the job was half a level above a data entry role yet made me feel like I was not qualified even for a data entry position at T-Mobile.

Interview Questions

• What was your most difficult client? The client you will be working with will be way worse than your the most difficult client of your life.   Answer Question

Customer Service Fraud Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in October 2010.

Interview

phone interview. background check. Interview with department director, 2 supervisors, and trainers. Questions were from a form, a couple tests were given, and a Q&A portion for interviewee.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It's difficult to find the right fit for this job. Unless you are made for this position and a rock star, i think negotiating would seem pointless on their part. The replacement rate for this role is high. They are very picky, they have to be very picky, for this role. It is not a job just anyone could do. If you take the job, be very sure you can do it. Have prior experience as a stellar CSR at t-mobile, along with high analytical aptitude. Then you have a chance at negotiating. Otherwise, you're probably not even going to get the job due to requirements of mastery of systems and "tribal knowledge".

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in June 2017.

Interview

Worst process ever, interviews were unstructured and all over the map which felt un-natural and archaic. I still don't think anyone has a firm grasp on my skillset as all we did was walk through hypothetical scenarios and reviewed my resume. It's the lack of investment in the candidate experience that bothers me if they don't even give the front line teams the tools to interview and engage with engineers, do you really think they will invest in giving you the tools you need in your role? This company reeks of bad processes and lack of clarity about innovation.

Interview Questions

• How would you write a program to increase battery life?   1 Answer

Senior Segment Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Generally, the interview process is straight forward. But after you interview it takes way too long to receive an offer (or rejection). A phone screen or two to begin, then several interviews on site. For me, it was 7 interviews in 1 day.

Interview Questions

• How does a company calculate profit?   1 Answer

Customer Service Expert Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellingham, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellingham, WA) in February 2017.

Interview

Very involved process. Expect to upload a cover letter, resume, input all of that same info into another form, take an hour long assessment then a secondary questionnaire, phone or virtual interview and then a final interview with a tour, 30min phone call you listen into, call roleplay and standard interview at the end. Then a detailed credit history, employment and education background check. Don't apply to this job casually, it's a lot of work if you're not really interested.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you overcame an obstacle. What was the obstacle and how did you overcome it?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Seattle, WA) in November 2016.

Interview

I have onsite interviews for the whole day. Many questions are like brain teasers, but interviews will combine the question with their practical business. You need to be patient and give a logical solution for their questions. You can ask for a short break after every interview.

The first thing you need to do is to review the job description again and again, and then you have a basic understanding of what they are doing. Actually, there is no specific skill checking in the interview,.

Hadoop Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Seattle, WA) in August 2015.

Interview

Great way of conducting interviews they where two rounds of interview and covered all the topics
    first it was phone interview later it was skype interview covering all major topics of hadoop and data warehouse topics

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in February 2016.

Interview

A couple of phone calls consisting of a technical and one behavioral round. The phone interviews were through and the managers seem to be really nice. They will make you feel comfortable before they start the process

Interview Questions

• Asked behavioral questions regarding the profile and resume   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in September 2016.

Interview

The first interview is with a panel of interviewers, all technical questions. There was no phone screening and called a call for a in-person interview with the Senior HR person and a panel. A lot of coding questions and some whiteboard problem solving too.

Associate Engineer, Systems Design & Strategy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in June 2016.

Interview

There was 3 rounds interview.
    First, HR only explain the structure and each position of the company.
    Second, tech question and general question.
    Last round, they also asking tech question and general question with different people.