T-Mobile Interview Questions in Washington State | Glassdoor

2.9

175 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in November 2011.

Interview

The initial e-mail and phone interaction was good, but the face-to-face interview was odd and disappointing. The recruiter raced through a list of questions and it became obvious that she or her recruiting company were expected to interview x candidates per day. With all that I was still informed I would be on a short list and they would call me the following week. Never happened. Much ado about nothing.

Interview Questions

• Are you available 24/7 and willing to do anything to help the team succeed?   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Seattle, WA) in January 2015.

Interview

Pretty informal. You will nterview with the store manager first, then the district manager if they like you. The questions they asked were so basic I get the feelings they weren't looking for skills or behaviors, but just making sure you could speak fluidly and hold a basic conversation.

Interview Questions

• Tell me these details about your last job. Why did you choose T-Mobile? What do you expect in a manager? These are the job requirements. Can you meet them?   Answer Question

Senior Manager, Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in August 2012.

Interview

If you have a good internal network and reputation, you can sometimes bypass a formal interview process. In this case, I had previously worked for the hiring manager and was able to get the job without interviewing. Normally, the process involves 3-4 interviewers, plus the hiring manager, plus a case presentation (Excel plus PPT).

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in August 2014.

Interview

Very short interview process. I had about 1/2 hour phone screen with an HR Recruiter. Then in person (within a week, only about 15 minutes each with the VP and Director of team.

Interview Questions

• Very little, just asked what I could do to improve the area I was applying for.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Pretty easy. I asked for more and got it. Asked for a signing bonus and got that also.

Corporate HQ Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA).

Interview

I was stuck in a room for 4 hours while they funneled someone in every half hour to ask me the same questions over and over. At no point was I offered anything to drink or even 5 minutes to use the restroom. Acquiring my own background check was also extremely odd and inconvenient.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in December 2015.

Interview

I was contacted b a recruiter to submit my resume. I received automated emails from the company asking for feed back regarding the interview process. Putting the cart before the horse!

Retail Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in November 2012.

Interview

Pre-Screen interview with recruiter, interviewed with Hiring Manager, then later with Director. The entire process took over 2 months. Was interviewed in November, final in December. Offered in January, started in February.

Interview Questions

• How long I planned to be in role.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They did not allow for negotiation of salary for this position.

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in November 2016.

Interview

Recruiter was awesome! I had applied for some position in digital services team but the hiring manager of some other team saw my resume and liked it. He requested the recruiter to contact me n setup an interview. This is what the recruiter told me. The call with the recruiter was very basic. She gave me info on the way tmobile conducts interviews. That's it.
    I prepared real hard for this interview and i was very excited to talk to the hiring manager.
    He called up at sharp time. From the first "hello" itself he seemed least interested. Didn't even ask me how i was doing. Straight away jumped to the interview process. He said the interview will last for 30 mins as against 60. I will ask you question for the first 15-20 mins then you can ask me the questions you have. I was like okay..
    He had prepared a list of 10 questions and it was like a rapid fire round. He kept asking me one question after the other and never asked me any question on the answer i gave. Hiring manager was rude n uninterested. it seemed very weird that he was not at all interested in what i was saying.
    The entire interview including the 4 questions that i asked him lasted for 13 mins..
    The name of the interviewer was Dave Bodmer.

Interview Questions

• 1. mistake that i have committed in professional life-
      2. 4 areas of work for Pm - marketing, technical, business and something else - where are you strong and where are you weak
      3. Why this org
      4. what makes a great UX
      5. Mistakes that companies make while developing apps
      6. achievement so far
      7. fav product and why
      8. why PM   Answer Question

Senior Functional Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in December 2016.

Interview

The test manager really didn't engage with me. He did not discuss my experience. He conducted the interview as if I only had a few years experience.His questions weren't really test related. One of the other managers asked me questions I would only know with previous t-mobile experience, which I had none. His accent was very thick which proved to be difficult at times so I had to ask him to repeat questions often. It was a very uncomfortable interview and I felt that no one knew what they were doing. I was offered a position and turned it down because my gut told me that their team was disorganized based on how the managers conducted their interviews.

Interview Questions

T-Mobile Response

Apr 24, 2017 – T-Mobile Careers Team

Thank you for your honest feedback about your interview experience. We are always working to make sure each interview is comfortable and informative and will use this information to continue to make... More

Senior Social Media Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Factoria, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Factoria, WA) in January 2017.

Interview

Recruiter contacts you for an initial interview, if you pass then you will move onto an interview with the hiring manager. If you pass this, then you'll be invited for a full panel interview.

However, be prepared for the recruiter to troll your LinkedIn profile and make up a fake recommendation. I reached out to my old manager whom the recruiter said recommended me and she had no idea who the recruiter was nor did she recommend me for the role. Totally shady practice.

Also, the recruiting coordinator scheduled and confirmed my interview 2 hours before my interview was supposed to start, with instructions to show up 1 hour prior due to limited parking. Due to a variety of red flags, like the above, I pulled out of the application process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for T-Mobile?   1 Answer