T-Mobile Interview Questions in Washington State | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 8, 2017

2.9

Marketing Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in June 2016.

Interview

panel interview, followed by one on one. They already had an internal candidate picked out. I prepared a lot, but it was a complete waste of my time and effort.

IT Solutions Owner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Seattle, WA) in May 2016.

Interview

First interview is a phone screen with a recruiter, second interview is a phone interview with a hiring manager. The process took a little over a week between initial interview invitation to schedule first phone screen, then another week after the phone screen to hear back, then about 10 days between then and the next scheduled interview, then another week to hear back following the second interview.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of how you motivated a team in a difficult situation   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellingham, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellingham, WA) in April 2016.

Interview

I talked to the recruiter. Then I submitted an application online. I was then asked to do an online exam. The exam had two parts. One was a questionaire covering personality traits, work ideals, and values. The other was a simulation of the job which involved answering questions of prerecorded "customers". They were timed. Next was a phone interview and finally an in person interview. The interview involved sitting in on real calls, a tour, a few questions regarding my experience, and role playing.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you used metrics to increase performance.   Answer Question

MBA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Seattle, WA) in March 2016.

Interview

It was a phone interview with 3 Sr. Managers. I went through highlighted projects in my resume and they asked a lot of follow-up questions. Most were behavior questions. Afterwards, they also introduced what they were doing at T-Mobile.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect your personal development in T-Mobile   Answer Question

RF Deployment Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in March 2016.

Interview

Quiet sit down with two managers. Basic questions but they were looking for very specific skills that I did not possess so they wrapped up the interview and walked me out and I never heard from them again.

Interview Questions

• If a radio breaks what do you do to fix it?   1 Answer

Senior Executive Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in February 2016.

Interview

Apply through internal portal, wait for recruiter to get in touch with you. Schedule interview with a sourcer rather than the recruiter. The interview was long and drawn out, very difficult to obtain time with the person you would be working with and then the decision was two months out. Ultimately they went with an internal referral for the offer.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in February 2016.

Interview

A couple of phone calls consisting of a technical and one behavioral round. The phone interviews were through and the managers seem to be really nice. They will make you feel comfortable before they start the process

Interview Questions

• Asked behavioral questions regarding the profile and resume   Answer Question

Senior Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Snoqualmie, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Snoqualmie, WA) in January 2016.

Interview

After two phone interviews, I went in for an in-person interview and met with two people. The interviews went well and I was told that I'd be contacted within a week. I never heard from them again, even after I followed up with HR AND the hiring manager.

Corporate HQ Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA).

Interview

I was stuck in a room for 4 hours while they funneled someone in every half hour to ask me the same questions over and over. At no point was I offered anything to drink or even 5 minutes to use the restroom. Acquiring my own background check was also extremely odd and inconvenient.

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in December 2015.

Interview

From the initial call after applying online, I informed the HR representative that I was in late-stage negotiations with another company. She worked diligently to expedite the remainder of stages at a never-seen-before speed. And though quick, quality of interview did not suffer in the slightest.

After our introductory interview, where she got to know me, my goals, and background, we moved to a phone interview with the project manager (PM). He was very friendly and went into a great explanation of the role, what it entailed, and what to expect. On conclusion we scheduled a project to be completed and submitted for code analysis and review that was under a set deadline. This was a unique and enjoyable skills assessment that I actually commend for its more applicable real-world correlation to ensuring candidate capabilities are a good match.

Upon notification that the code was above expectations, I entered into the final stage of the interview; a Skype-based telecommunications (I was located across the country) with a Project Manager and an Engineer who worked on the team I was to be a part of. Both were not only professional, but very warm and down-to-Earth, making the interviewing process more natural and flowing (a great break from the traditional scrutiny you experience with other companies).

A handful of days later, through which the original HR rep kept me well-informed of the situation and status of events, I was extended an offer. The entire interview process has been the epitome of professional, courteous and engaging, which gives me a great feeling about the people and company I would be working for.

Interview Questions

• How would you inform a non-technical stakeholder that their request for an alteration to a project may pose a significant quality assurance risk? (paraphrased)   1 Answer