T-Mobile Interview Questions in Washington State | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 21, 2017

2.9

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in August 2015.

Interview

Met with two members of the design team. Was asked a series of previously defined questions on a list and told not to speak to long about any answer as they intended to complete the list.

Interview Questions

• Many questions about resolving difficulties and solving complex problems.   Answer Question

Video Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in August 2015.

Interview

Quick phone interview that started 10 minutes late. They had already chosen an internal candidate and were using me for fodder. The interview was pro-forma and not very respectful of my time. I would not reccomend wasting time applying unless you were sure that they were serious.

Hadoop Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Seattle, WA) in August 2015.

Interview

Great way of conducting interviews they where two rounds of interview and covered all the topics
    first it was phone interview later it was skype interview covering all major topics of hadoop and data warehouse topics

Human Resources Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied for the position online. The recruiter called the next day and asked a few questions. It was painless process for a few days. However, they told me the following next day that they already have someone internally selected for the opening.

Data Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

One round of phone screen and one round of interview with 4-5 people. I was a bit ticked off because, the first phone screen was postponed twice for apparently no good reason. The on site interview was a bit disorganized. People were working while interviewing at the same time & talking to each other about work. A bit disrespectful I thought.

Regulatory Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone screen followed by phone interview with hiring manager and in-person interview with hiring manager and one peer. Recruiter was open and honest about the process and happy to help with questions. Parking pass and comprehensive directions were provided. Unfortunately the let-down process was not so streamlined - I had to wait several days longer than I had been told to get my let-down notice.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

First interview was on the phone with the HR recruiter. Second interview was with another person in the same role, and third was with the hiring managers. All the interviews happened within a week. The HR recruiter and coordinator were very knowledgeable and organized and did a good job coordinating everything. The process was very smooth.

Interview Questions

• The HR recruiter on the phone asked the typical questions to determine your qualification. The first in-person interview was more of the person giving me a chance to ask questions. The interviews with the hiring managers was more of them telling me their expectations, and me confirming that I am willing and able to do those tasks in the job description.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not have to negotiate.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in May 2015.

Interview

I had 3 interviews, the first was an overall with HR over the phone, the second was with the hiring manager and one of the engineers over the phone, and the 3rd interview was in person with the hiring manager and their manager. The overall flow of the interviews was going over what I knew about the position and how it related to my experience shown in my resume. It was a fairly average difficulty interview, it seemed like they wanted to make sure you weren't faking your resume and wanted to hear about the assignments and tasks you worked on and made sure you understood what you were talking about by asking you details about them.

Interview Questions

• What programming languages do you know and which is your strongest?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was very easy going. I accepted what they had offered me because it was way beyond what I had hoped for.

Group Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in May 2015.

Interview

1 phone interview with recruiter
    2 phone screen with sr mgr
    3 in person interview with 4 people mIncluding Director, architect, peer & sr project mgr

the architect was excellent in walking through the info he wanted. A number of people were new. They seemed to be overly busy and scrambling. No one was on time, the T-Mobile employees were all late. Had many more important meetings so left the interview early. Left me sitting in a conference room for 30 minutes by myself with no water or expectations. Very poor impression.

Interview Questions

• What backend systems support the business and how are they connected
      What are your strengths?
      What are your weakness?
      Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellingham, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellingham, WA) in May 2015.

Interview

I aced the computer testing, did well on the phone interview and had an invitation to complete an online interview. Did the online interview immediately Thought I did well. Got an email 10 minutes later canceling everything. WEIRD. I was told to apply again in 6 months. Makes me wonder how high the turnover rate is as the hiring sign is ALWAYS up.

Interview Questions

• General questions, how are you with people, upsaling etc.   1 Answer

See What T-Mobile Employees Are Saying

Star Star Star Star Star   Current Senior Instructional Designer in Bellevue, WA

Pros: “T-Mobile really invests in their employees. From insurance to retirement to stock grants to bonuses and most importantly to moving up in the company, they want you to come, they want you to...”“T-Mobile really invests in their employees. From insurance to retirement to stock grants to bonuses and most importantly to moving up in the company, they want you to come, they want you to stick around, and they want you to progress in your career. I'm constantly seeing other employees move around and up in the company. It's also the most diverse company I've ever worked for, though that doesn't say much. Most of the managers above me are women, and it's not quite as white as most other places. They're somewhat flexible on working from home, but for more on that, see cons. At this point in time, their future is looking particularly bright. They've doubled their customer base in the last few years and they're constantly imitated by competitors.” – Full Review