T-Mobile Interview Questions in Washington State | Glassdoor

2.8

190 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Seattle, WA) in December 2016.

Interview

First round is typical consulting case interview by phone. Followed by 4 face to face interviews with directors & senior managers in one day. Both coordinators and interviewers are pretty nice.

Karketing & Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in December 2016.

Interview

There were a total of three rounds of phone calls, I made it to the second round. Both the first phone call and the second phone call were very similar (talk about your background, hear about the position, answer a technical question). I found both interviewers very professional and transparent throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• Write a mathematical model based on the costs of sales, cost of marketing, and profit from 4 different pricing plans. Determine how many new customers are needed to break even if they reduce the pricing on one of the plans.   Answer Question

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied through university career fair, onsite interview,1 phone interview, 1 management meeting (45 mins) 1 technical interview (45 mins), phone call a few days later with offer. Received a 5000$ sign on bonus after asking.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about an interesting project you have worked on.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Seattle, WA) in November 2016.

Interview

I have onsite interviews for the whole day. Many questions are like brain teasers, but interviews will combine the question with their practical business. You need to be patient and give a logical solution for their questions. You can ask for a short break after every interview.

The first thing you need to do is to review the job description again and again, and then you have a basic understanding of what they are doing. Actually, there is no specific skill checking in the interview,.

Digital Merchandising Producer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview process was pretty standard to others I've been through. Applied online, was contacted a few days after since I had an employee referral on my side, had 2 phone interviews, was brought in for a 3-hour in person interview (4 different interviewers) and was offered the position just 4 days later. The whole process took about a month.

Interview Questions

• Q: What are 3 things that your previous manager would say that you needed to improve on?
      Q: How would you explain merchandising to an 8 year old?   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in September 2016.

Interview

The first interview is with a panel of interviewers, all technical questions. There was no phone screening and called a call for a in-person interview with the Senior HR person and a panel. A lot of coding questions and some whiteboard problem solving too.

Csr1 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellingham, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellingham, WA) in September 2016.

Interview

I had an online simulation of their computer systems, and after getting a satisfactory score on that I had a 20 minute phone interview. They then scheduled an in person interview, and since they start classes at the beginning of each month, I started the next month.

Senior Manager, Enterprise Systems Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bothell, WA) in August 2016.

Interview

Fairly straightforward. Phone screen with the recruiter, then a phone screen with the hiring manager. A week or so later, I did a three-hour set of panel interviews. It was positive, felt like a great fit, and I thought I had done very well, but they did not extend an offer.

Associate Engineer, Systems Design & Strategy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in June 2016.

Interview

There was 3 rounds interview.
    First, HR only explain the structure and each position of the company.
    Second, tech question and general question.
    Last round, they also asking tech question and general question with different people.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Newcastle, WA) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied to senior developer position on T-Mobile career portal. Got a call from HR after a couple of days. HR asked for latest CV and asked questions about my work authorization. Then next day got an email with interview schedule. There were 6 interviews scheduled starting 8AM in the morning. First interview was with HR. She was very professional and polite. She asked a lot of questions about my previous work experience and background. Then she briefed me about benefits and job. Out of other 5 interviews 2 were managerial and 3 were of technical nature. It all went smooth as the panel was very friendly and helpful. Overall interview experience was good and next day I got a call from HR that i have got positive feedback on my interview and they will be sending offer soon.

Interview Questions

• Which SDLC will you prefer and why?   1 Answer
    • Questions on multiple inheritance in Java, multi threading   Answer Question
    • Different approaches to use for performance optimization in a high volume and high traffic web application.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They have a range and will not offer more than it.