T-Mobile Interview Questions in Washington State | Glassdoor

2.9

175 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in December 2015.

Interview

From the initial call after applying online, I informed the HR representative that I was in late-stage negotiations with another company. She worked diligently to expedite the remainder of stages at a never-seen-before speed. And though quick, quality of interview did not suffer in the slightest.

After our introductory interview, where she got to know me, my goals, and background, we moved to a phone interview with the project manager (PM). He was very friendly and went into a great explanation of the role, what it entailed, and what to expect. On conclusion we scheduled a project to be completed and submitted for code analysis and review that was under a set deadline. This was a unique and enjoyable skills assessment that I actually commend for its more applicable real-world correlation to ensuring candidate capabilities are a good match.

Upon notification that the code was above expectations, I entered into the final stage of the interview; a Skype-based telecommunications (I was located across the country) with a Project Manager and an Engineer who worked on the team I was to be a part of. Both were not only professional, but very warm and down-to-Earth, making the interviewing process more natural and flowing (a great break from the traditional scrutiny you experience with other companies).

A handful of days later, through which the original HR rep kept me well-informed of the situation and status of events, I was extended an offer. The entire interview process has been the epitome of professional, courteous and engaging, which gives me a great feeling about the people and company I would be working for.

Interview Questions

• How would you inform a non-technical stakeholder that their request for an alteration to a project may pose a significant quality assurance risk? (paraphrased)   1 Answer

Manager, Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in December 2015.

Interview

Standard interview process: phone interview with recruiter, phone interview with hiring manager, and panel interview at HQ.

Funny enough, recruiter asked better questions than the hiring manager. All in all, hiring manager's questions circled around how would you go about weekly staff development meeting and how would you address currently negative relationship with legal department and build positive relationships with other departments/organized within the company. If fact, she was so interested in how one goes about mending negative interdepartmental relationships, that she kept asking me to spell it out to her in minute-by-minute, step-by-step details to a point of what would say next as she was taking scrupulous notes on her laptop. It felt like I was back in college, substituting for the professor in my capacity as a TA.

Now, for the panel interview. The highlight there was my interview with the current manager. This position opened due to the fact that he could not handle current workload by himself; thus, the decision was made to split his responsibilities and hire second manager. Considering that this position involves operations within sales/ contracts/ legal sphere, he had little to no comprehension of basic contract terminology; such as I had to explain what bad faith is and how it applies to contracts.

Interview Questions

• how would you go about weekly staff development meeting and how would you address currently negative relationship with legal department and build positive relationships with other departments/organized within the company.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in December 2015.

Interview

I was contacted b a recruiter to submit my resume. I received automated emails from the company asking for feed back regarding the interview process. Putting the cart before the horse!

Senior Engineer Systems Design & Strategy Interview

Application

Interview

Easy one full-day in-person interview with key members of the team. Questions are directed towards technical knowledge directly related to the role being applied for. No nonsense behavioral or trick logical questions. Overall, straightforward and to-the-point approach in all the teams I was interviewed at at the company.

Interview Questions

• Knpwledge of Java, Spring Frameworks, REST, SOAP, Relational Databases.   1 Answer

T-Mobile Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Vancouver, WA) in November 2015.

Interview

I was called by a store employee about 3 days after submitting my resume through a third party job board posting. I was scheduled for an interview and met with the store employee. The process took about 10 minutes (real fast) and I was asked some pretty basic questions in line with the position. I wasn't given a job description, nor any information about pay/compensation, just a real brief conversation about getting to know me, my skills, and availability, whether I could work at different sores. I filled out a background check form and that was it. I was told it would take a week to clear and they would contact me, which they did via email 3 days later.

Interview Questions

• Describe your sales experience where you had to meet set sales quotas.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about yourself and why you are interested in working for T-Mobile.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received a call back by the lead recruiter in about a week. They ask questions regarding the relevance of your experience to the job posted. They weave in what the job entails in the process, basically looking for fit. They then called me back for an onsite interview a week later. I'm in the process of going for the onsite interview.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in October 2015.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter who asked several screening questions related to specific job requirements. Then met directly with hiring manager. The entire process consisted of this single 1 hour interview.

Senior Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA).

Interview

First call was with a person in HR, then was invited to a campus interview with four people. After that there were more calls and emails while we haggled out some details.

Interview Questions

• How would you apply content marketing principles to internal communications?   Answer Question

TechX Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in September 2015.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me through LinkedIn and asked if I was interested in a new internship program. I sent my resume to then and a few weeks later, they sent an email with a link where I chose what dates I was able to interview. Interviewed on site for about an hour.

Interview Questions

• If you were working in a team, and you had a conflicting opinion with another teammate, what would you do?   Answer Question

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in August 2015.

Interview

Quick phone calls with HR and two managers then on site visit. Met with four managers and discussed how my experience related to the role.