T P G Telemanagement Behavior Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at T P G Telemanagement

Interviews for Top Jobs at T P G Telemanagement

Behavior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T P G Telemanagement (Omaha, NE).

Interview

I was told that the hire only the best. I was stated that they have hired CEOs and Presidents of companies. He worked me down to the bare minimun even with my experience of analytics but with my family I had to take a job and know that I would work hard to work my way up. Their techniques were the typical. If your looking to get a quick job for low pay just know the definition of the company and you will get the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was talked down to $10 when I was experienced, but needed the job. I suggest that if you are told any lower than $12.00 and have experience in quality assurance do not take the job and look elsewhere.

Other Interview Reviews for T P G Telemanagement

Behavioral Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at T P G Telemanagement (Omaha, NE) in March 2013.

Interview

I went through four interviews! Never received a word about the status of my application! My original interviewer was not a pleasant person! Her tone of voice was not friendly or professional.

Interview Questions

• There were not any unexpected questions. The interviewer grilled me on why I wanted to leave my present employer. I gave her a good answer, but she continued to interrogate me. I had three more face-to-face interviews. I left several messages regarding my application, but no one returned my calls! Human Resources staff is very unprofessional and negligent!   Answer Question