T P G Telemanagement Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at T P G Telemanagement

Interviews for Top Jobs at T P G Telemanagement

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T P G Telemanagement (Omaha, NE) in February 2013.

Interview

Contacted for lengthy phone interview and then set up for additional in person interview. Was called barely two hours before the interview by the hiring manager to cancel with no reason. Was told from an internal employee they already filled the position. Extremely unprofessional management!

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at T P G Telemanagement.

Interview

phone interview followed by one on one with HR and Manger. Very common and realistic questions. Was a very relaxed and casual atmosphere. Did not feel pressured or attacked once during interview process.

Behavior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T P G Telemanagement (Omaha, NE).

Interview

I was told that the hire only the best. I was stated that they have hired CEOs and Presidents of companies. He worked me down to the bare minimun even with my experience of analytics but with my family I had to take a job and know that I would work hard to work my way up. Their techniques were the typical. If your looking to get a quick job for low pay just know the definition of the company and you will get the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was talked down to $10 when I was experienced, but needed the job. I suggest that if you are told any lower than $12.00 and have experience in quality assurance do not take the job and look elsewhere.

Behavioral Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at T P G Telemanagement (Omaha, NE) in March 2013.

Interview

I went through four interviews! Never received a word about the status of my application! My original interviewer was not a pleasant person! Her tone of voice was not friendly or professional.

Interview Questions

• There were not any unexpected questions. The interviewer grilled me on why I wanted to leave my present employer. I gave her a good answer, but she continued to interrogate me. I had three more face-to-face interviews. I left several messages regarding my application, but no one returned my calls! Human Resources staff is very unprofessional and negligent!   Answer Question