T. Rowe Price Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

T. Rowe Price Associate Interview Questions

3.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at T. Rowe Price (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

Taleo application online, basic arithmetic test, phone screening and then a panel based behavioral interview. Prepare well for the interview . They are very big in interviews. The whole process took about two months.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a customer that you helped.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for T. Rowe Price

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at T. Rowe Price (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

Phone interviews then flown in to a series of interviews at the Baltimore office (visited the office for interviews on two separate occasions). Behavioral questions, stock market questions, some case study-like questions, and big on why TRP and why Baltimore. Interviewers were friendly and weren't trying to make you sweat or stress out. Very smooth process though the big deciding factor is whether they think you will do well in the TRP culture.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were completely out of left field. Some of the case study questions were interesting, but not meant to throw you in a hole.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Interview

Campus recruiting, interviews at the company, and an offer

Anonymous Employee in Owings Mills, MD

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at T. Rowe Price (Owings Mills, MD) in March 2012.

Interview

I applied to a position in mid March and received a phone call from Human Resources about 4 days later. The phone call with the HR rep was typical, asking questions about my resume and why did I want to work for TRP. I was scheduled for an interview on campus for 2 weeks in the future. The on-campus interview lasted about two hours, and the first hour consisted of an HR presentation about TRP benefits and a tour. The second hour was a two person panel interview, and I was asked about 7 Behavioral type questions, where a STAR response was helpful. Questions were typical for this type as well. I thought my interview went okay (I'm not the best interviewee) but I made sure to maintain a smile and a high energy level. I was told I would hear something within the next week or two.

I hadn't heard anything closing on to three weeks after the interview so I reached out to HR by email, just looking for an update. A few days later, three weeks to the day, I was offered a conditional offer.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time when you worked with a difficult client/customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at T. Rowe Price (Baltimore, MD) in April 2010.

Interview

Thorough interview process