T. Rowe Price Business Analyst Interview Questions in Baltimore, MD | Glassdoor

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at T. Rowe Price (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

I had three rounds of interview. First a phone interview with Human Resources. 2 months later I had a day with 5 interviews back to back with different people throughout the department including my soon to be manager. Last, an interview with the President of the department who really sold me on working their and help me put into perspective what T. Rowe was offering vs what other companies had to offer.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were the typical tell me about a time when... No market or technical questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I had another offer from a different company on the table so they had to meet that offer for me to come and they did.

Other Interview Reviews for T. Rowe Price

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at T. Rowe Price (Baltimore, MD) in January 2009.

Interview

Easy interview not very demanding more of an analysis of ability to work in team.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the next 8 months financially.   Answer Question