T. Rowe Price Fund Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

T. Rowe Price Fund Accountant Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Fund Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Owings Mills, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at T. Rowe Price (Owings Mills, MD).

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and had a 15 minute phone screen. Afterwards I had an interview setup within 10 days. I had three 30 minute interviews then spoke with HR afterward. The interviews were relatively laid back and consisted of mostly the basic behavioral interview questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiating. Take it or leave it type deal.

Other Interview Reviews for T. Rowe Price

Fund Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Owings Mills, MD

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T. Rowe Price (Owings Mills, MD) in October 2010.

Interview

Applied online for several positions. I was called by and HR representative who scheduled a phone interview. After the phone interview I was scheduled for an interview on site in which I interviewed with three separate managers/supervisors. Questions consisted of mainly behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you worked in a group or a team environment and what was the outcome?   Answer Question
    • Describe the process of completing a project and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salaries are pretty much set but they are negotiable within a range. KNOW WHAT THE SALARY RANGE IS! This way you will be in a better situation to negotiate. Also know what your time is worth.