T. Rowe Price Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

T. Rowe Price Intern Interview Questions

Updated May 30, 2017

2.4

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T. Rowe Price.

Interview

Applied through the college and interviewed on campus. Pretty straight forward behavior based interview questions. This interview was conducted with two interviewers, but it didn't look like they had my resume on hand, so I had to back fill them with some information.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you received feedback on a project. How did you respond to it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for T. Rowe Price

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T. Rowe Price in February 2015.

Interview

On Campus Recruiting. I applied through University Career website, had an on-campus interview. The recruiter asked me questions about my interest in the position and investing. He asked whether or not I believe in active management. Interview was straight forward. I heard back in two weeks.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at T. Rowe Price.

Interview

I submitted my resume through campus recruiting. The interview was pretty standard; nothing out of expectations. Two female associates interviewed me and wrote down my answers. I guess they were not the ones to decide if I were hired or not. The interview was pretty laid back and lasted for half an hour. They called back about 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is the best and worst thing about teamwork? What was the greatest challenge you've encountered and how have you overcome it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T. Rowe Price.

Interview

There was an initial phone interview. I was then brought in for a second round interview and got a call back the next day with an offer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T. Rowe Price.

Interview

All members of the team seemed easy going but also very interested in their work. Six separate members of the group served as interviewers.

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T. Rowe Price (Baltimore, MD) in March 2010.

Interview

I applied online and then recieved a message on my school career page saying that they wanted me to schedule an interview. Interview was very straight forward

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at T. Rowe Price (Baltimore, MD) in April 2009.

Interview

It was a phone interview with 4 managers. It took a total of 3 days to schedule the 4 interviews. They asked historical questions such as tell me about your past achievements? Tell me about a time you dealt with a problem client? How have you worked in groups and in teams? There were no knowledge questions, but rather focused on what I have done in school and in my experiences.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They made an offer, and I did not attempt to negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in Owings, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at T. Rowe Price (Owings, MD) in June 2008.

Interview

I was lucky and knew my hiring manager. Although, I was still interviewed for the position, even though I was practically guaranteed it without my one on one.

Interview Questions

• I was practically guaranteed this position, so I really was only required to fill out the application and have a short conversation with the recruiter   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was more than excited twith the offer at the time, so there was no negotiation, I simply accepted

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T. Rowe Price (London, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

Online application, psychometric testing, video interview.
    Fairly standard application process, plenty of material on website to help prepare.
    Genuinely interesting questions in video interview that teased out creative thinking on the spot.
    Only thing is that, despite making it to an interview stage, the company never got back to me to tell me that I had been unsuccessful.

Interview Questions

• Warren Buffet is a famous investor. Aside from him, have you read any books written by investors?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T. Rowe Price in January 2012.

Interview

Standard questions: Strengths/ weaknesses, why T. Rowe, etc. Be prepared with real examples when describing weaknesses and how you overcame. Overall very laid back and easy going. Nothing technical at all, basically just a resume walk through.

Interview Questions

• What has been the biggest decision in your life so far?   Answer Question