T. Rowe Price Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 2, 2017

2.5

14 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at T. Rowe Price.

Interview

I applied online and heard back about 3 weeks later about wanting to schedule an interview. I then interviewed on Monday and heard back that Friday. The interview was all behavioral questions.

Other Interview Reviews for T. Rowe Price

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at T. Rowe Price (Tampa, FL) in September 2017.

Interview

Typical interview process, set up a time and date then come in locally to be asked a few questions. The questions are behavioral based and they can interrupt and ask for elaboration-which did happen. Fairly simple but you need to be prepared to answer accurately, concisely, and have a point.

Interview Questions

• When is a time you went above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever been asked to do something unethical? How did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever been asked for favoritism? Explain.   Answer Question
    • Have you ever had a conflict with another employee?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T. Rowe Price.

Interview

Applied through the college and interviewed on campus. Pretty straight forward behavior based interview questions. This interview was conducted with two interviewers, but it didn't look like they had my resume on hand, so I had to back fill them with some information.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you received feedback on a project. How did you respond to it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Linthicum, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T. Rowe Price (Linthicum, MD) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Got an email scheduling an HR call and was then assigned dates for the technical interview. There were 3 technical interviews ranging greatly in difficulty. First one was very technical in nature and got asked a lot of conceptual questions. Second one was technical but a little open ended in nature. Third one was with 2 principal engineers and got asked about my own projects.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at T. Rowe Price (Baltimore, MD) in November 2016.

Interview

Phone Call with a research associate over the phone after resumes and cover letters were sent in. Quite rigorous and competitive. Was told 500 applicants were applying for 5 spots. The company seems nice, with a strong emphasis on research and reading. Make sure you have a good book handy

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T. Rowe Price in February 2015.

Interview

On Campus Recruiting. I applied through University Career website, had an on-campus interview. The recruiter asked me questions about my interest in the position and investing. He asked whether or not I believe in active management. Interview was straight forward. I heard back in two weeks.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at T. Rowe Price.

Interview

I submitted my resume through campus recruiting. The interview was pretty standard; nothing out of expectations. Two female associates interviewed me and wrote down my answers. I guess they were not the ones to decide if I were hired or not. The interview was pretty laid back and lasted for half an hour. They called back about 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is the best and worst thing about teamwork? What was the greatest challenge you've encountered and how have you overcome it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T. Rowe Price.

Interview

There was an initial phone interview. I was then brought in for a second round interview and got a call back the next day with an offer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T. Rowe Price.

Interview

All members of the team seemed easy going but also very interested in their work. Six separate members of the group served as interviewers.

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T. Rowe Price (Baltimore, MD) in March 2010.

Interview

I applied online and then recieved a message on my school career page saying that they wanted me to schedule an interview. Interview was very straight forward