T. Rowe Price Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

T. Rowe Price Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jul 16, 2017

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at T. Rowe Price (Baltimore, MD) in November 2016.

Interview

Phone Call with a research associate over the phone after resumes and cover letters were sent in. Quite rigorous and competitive. Was told 500 applicants were applying for 5 spots. The company seems nice, with a strong emphasis on research and reading. Make sure you have a good book handy

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for T. Rowe Price

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T. Rowe Price in February 2015.

Interview

On Campus Recruiting. I applied through University Career website, had an on-campus interview. The recruiter asked me questions about my interest in the position and investing. He asked whether or not I believe in active management. Interview was straight forward. I heard back in two weeks.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T. Rowe Price.

Interview

All members of the team seemed easy going but also very interested in their work. Six separate members of the group served as interviewers.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T. Rowe Price (London, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

Online application, psychometric testing, video interview.
    Fairly standard application process, plenty of material on website to help prepare.
    Genuinely interesting questions in video interview that teased out creative thinking on the spot.
    Only thing is that, despite making it to an interview stage, the company never got back to me to tell me that I had been unsuccessful.

Interview Questions

• Warren Buffet is a famous investor. Aside from him, have you read any books written by investors?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T. Rowe Price in January 2012.

Interview

Standard questions: Strengths/ weaknesses, why T. Rowe, etc. Be prepared with real examples when describing weaknesses and how you overcame. Overall very laid back and easy going. Nothing technical at all, basically just a resume walk through.

Interview Questions

• What has been the biggest decision in your life so far?   Answer Question