T. Rowe Price Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

T. Rowe Price Internship Interview Questions

Updated Dec 29, 2016

Anonymous Employee in Owings Mills, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at T. Rowe Price (Owings Mills, MD) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process was straight forward. I interviewed with two different people back to back. They both asked the same questions so it was a bit redundant, but that only made it easier in the second interview. The interviewers were kind and made me feel as relaxed as possible.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were working in a group and you had a disagreement with someone. How did you go about communicating the disagreement?   Answer Question
  • Describe a time when you were a leader in a group. What were the successes and challenges?   Answer Question
  • What experience do you have that makes you feel you are the appropriate candididate for this position.   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time when you were assigned a job or task without any guidance or instruction to complete the task.   Answer Question
  • When you are faced with a problem, how do you approach solving that problem?   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time when you used technology to solve a problem.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for T. Rowe Price

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T. Rowe Price (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

There was first a phone interview. I was then scheduled an in-person interview at their Owings Mills location. The process was fairly quick and easy. Most to all questions asked were behavioral. Nothing technical was asked.

Anonymous Employee in Owings Mills, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T. Rowe Price (Owings Mills, MD) in February 2010.

Interview

Had a greater, helped loosen me up a bit so I didn't go in nervous. As for the interview, standard interview questions... describe yourself... previous conflict and how you handled it. Pretty standard. Interviewer seemed very laid back, and didn't act full of himself like recruiters can.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much of negotiation. Interns can't get much pull.