T. Rowe Price Interview Questions | Glassdoor

T. Rowe Price Interview Questions

Updated Mar 11, 2017

2.8

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at T. Rowe Price.

Interview

Behavior style interviews. Starts with mini-phone interview and then to an in-person 1 hour interview. Tour provided when coming for interview with presentation on core values and benefits of the working here.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiation phase. It is a set starting salary.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T. Rowe Price.

Interview

All members of the team seemed easy going but also very interested in their work. Six separate members of the group served as interviewers.

Associate Interview

Interview

Campus recruiting, interviews at the company, and an offer

All Positions Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at T. Rowe Price.

Interview

Behavorial style interview, be prepared to share specific/detailed stories

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you shared a opinion that was not popular   Answer Question

Doesnt pay as much as similar companies in the area

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T. Rowe Price.

Interview

There was an initial phone interview. I was then brought in for a second round interview and got a call back the next day with an offer

Facilities Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T. Rowe Price.

Interview

The hiring manager contacted me to set up an initial phone interview. The phone interview lasted about an hour--she made me feel very much at easy. The questions were general, about my background.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was what was my most challenging problem in life, and how did I overcome the challenge.   Answer Question

The interview was for an internship position. I found a more stable position shortly after.

Internal Audit Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T. Rowe Price.

Interview

Applied online and received a phone interview with HR. Was called back to schedule an in office interview. They cancelled on me the day before me and said that they had already hired someone.

Interview Questions

Interview

Interview was straight forward with your typical customer service questions. Ask what I liked/dislike about my old job. Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer. tell me how you handled a difficult situation

Interview Questions

• Why you questions. The simple, straight questions always make me over thin   Answer Question

Investment Specialist Interview

Interview

Difficult because it was a panel. The interview took about an hour and a half. Not what I was expecting. Not the greatest company. They need to work on their hiring dynamic. It took about 3 weeks to finally get my denial. Wasnt worth the effort. Maybe I shouldn't try it again.

Analyst Interview

Interview

What do you know about investments? They wanted to know whether you had any practical experience in investing stocks. Unfortunately I did not have much background in investing so I could not answer that question very well.