T. Rowe Price Investment Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 3, 2017

3.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at T. Rowe Price (Baltimore, MD) in August 2013.

Interview

Applied online via my school's career job board. Heard back few days later to come in for an interview. There were five interviews with three PMs, one trader and another analyst. The interviews were relaxed and very informal. No tough questions, mostly fit. I was asked weird and inappropriate questions by the trader though. Like, about my relationship status etc. When I asked him if how he felt about the company, he said that he hated it except for the benefits. Other than that one interviewer, everyone else seemed normal.

Interview Questions

Decided to go with a different company

Other Interview Reviews for T. Rowe Price

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at T. Rowe Price (New York, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

Case Study, technical and behavioral interviews. Candidates have 1 week to prepare a recommendation on a particular company then present their recommendation to a panel, who in turn ask questions. Probably 5 or 6 other 1x1 interviews, of which 2 are more technical focused.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T. Rowe Price (Baltimore, MD) in October 2009.

Interview

I was invited to participate in final round interviews in Baltimore, it what is called a "Super Day", along with 8 other finalists. I had a series of 1:1 interviews lasting 30 minutes each, with a 15 minute break in between interviews, where I met with about half of the department I would be working with if I was offered a position. Two days before the interview, the candidates were asked to prepare a company pitch on a company of their choosing, which would be given during one 30 minute session where each candidate had to make a recommendation on the company and defend it.

Interview Questions

• Please tell us 3 strategies you would propose to the management team of company XYZ to improve their performance.   Answer Question

Investment Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at T. Rowe Price in July 2008.

Interview

you meet many different people for a full day and then they bring you back for a second day. It feels repetitive.

Interview Questions

• Discuss your investment style as an individual.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Little negotiating