T-Systems IOS Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for IOS Developer

T-Systems IOS Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at T-Systems

IOS Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Systems (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2019.

Interview

Round 1: Hacker earth Test, where we will evaluate problem-solving questions

Round 2: Coding Assignment which will take about an hour or so

Round 3: Code review of assignment to understand the approach adopted

Round 4: Technical Interview where candidates will be asked questions on Swift/IOS

Round 5: Interview with Engineering Manager

Round 6: Interview with VP Engineering

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for T-Systems

IOS Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T-Systems (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2018.

Interview

I got the call from a consultant firm for interview in T-Systems (Cyber Park Building 9a Gurgaon). When I reach there, their office was closed and guard has sent me to near by co-working space. There they have provided me 18 question (Aptitude/Technical MCQ) test which was doable in 30 mins. After this step they were asking all the other applicants to leave for the day. I really don't understand if they just needed my resume and wanted me to go throgh a small test then this can be done online procedure. I have travelled a long distance to reach there as they told me to have F2F discussion. Interview process should be conducted in decent manner without wasting time of the applicants. They not only wasted my time bit also other's as well who have appeared.

Interview Questions

• Logical, Distance time Questions. In iOS they have UI, Multitasking related questions   Answer Question