T-Systems Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

T-Systems Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at T-Systems

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cyberjaya (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Systems (Cyberjaya (Malaysia)) in January 2013.

Interview

no of interview: 1
good working environment , friendly staff , smoothly interview process

Interview Questions

• Pick a topic from a list of topics and elaborate the opinion. Those topics not relate to technical stuff but more toward current issue   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for T-Systems

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cyberjaya (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T-Systems (Cyberjaya (Malaysia)) in January 2014.

Interview

Well, i am pretty surprise with my hiring and interview process. I just submitted my resume via Jobstreet and i got a phone interview the next day! Maybe they needed interns urgently, maybe not. But the interviewer is not from the recruitment team. Shes my hiring manager and shes really professional during the interview. It was during the interview that i decided that this is the company i want to be with for long term.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I interviewed at T-Systems (Budapest (Hungary)) in November 2011.

Interview

Name one of your task from the past which caused issues. Tell us why we should hire right you?

Interview Questions

• What would you do if somebody annoy you during you take your job?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Systems (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in February 2013.

Interview

The process was long, as all big companies. First you sing see the HR people and after the technical interview with the Team leader of the area. After this, if you was hire, the company offers a Welcome Day for new employees.