T-Systems International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

T-Systems International Interview Questions

2.7

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rotterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Systems International (Rotterdam (Netherlands)) in February 2014.

Interview

Skype interview. The position initially request to speak English, German, French, ideally Italian. and also Spanish if possible since the position is based in Barcelona.
    But interviewer, supposed to be HR associate told me I have also to speak fluent Spanish to use at work with customers. as I said my Spanish is not fluent enough, he suggested to me another position for another contract but lower pay. I was supposed to have another interview on the following Monday with manager of this contract. but I politely turned down the offer over the week-end by email.
    I never got any reply email. I could see this interviewer in the way he conducted interview is not a professional HR, just somebody who has been promoted from call center.
    very poor recruitment process. they only want to squeeze the most skills of you and offer you the lowest income that is possible to offer.
    Plus what is the point to ask me to speak Spanish as there are so many local speaking at least very good Spanish if not good English as well and with almost 25 percent unemployed people in Spain!!
    this is really a joke.
    Only by seeing the way they manage recruitment, I knew I should not go there whatsoever. and I prove to be right after seeing the horrific reviews.

Interview Questions

• Question asked :Why I would relocate to Barcelona? different questions about my language skills.   Answer Question

Service Onboarding Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cyberjaya (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Systems International (Cyberjaya (Malaysia)) in August 2012.

Interview

The hiring process for T-Systems is currently in an expansive mode due to the expansion of the company's business overall in Malaysia.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kloten (Switzerland)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Systems International (Kloten (Switzerland)) in October 2013.

Interview

Bei T-Systems dauerte es eine Weile.

Die Vorstellungsgespräche waren Durchschnitt, mindestens einer der Interviewer schien eine Art Stresstest zu machen. Für mich war's ok, aber ich denke, der Typ war ziemlich merkwürdig.

Die Leute von der Personalabteilung waren professionell, und man kam leicht in Kontakt mit ihnen.

Mein Eindruck war, dass einer der Abteilungsleiter schwer urlaubsreif war.

Interview Questions

• Es war derjenige, der den „Stresstest“-Teil des Interviews machte. Ziemlich eigenartig.

Alle anderen Fragen waren normal für ein Vorstellungsgespräch.
      1 Answer