T-Systems International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

T-Systems International Interview Questions

Updated Feb 9, 2017

2.7

Industrial Placement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton Keynes, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at T-Systems International (Milton Keynes, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

Relaxed.
    Consisted of a presentation and two group exercises. Staff were very relaxed and friendly. Asked to prepare a presentation which you would present to the other candidates and hiring managers.

Test Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at T-Systems International.

Interview

usually two rounds with the direct superior and HR, then with the next level and again the HR. For Team leads or superior positions there is always an AC, usually takes half day, with 4 types of exercises.

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Johannesburg (South Africa)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at T-Systems International (Johannesburg (South Africa)) in January 2015.

Interview

interview process was good first I was given a case study
    then I was called for the first round
    then for the second round. And it was difficult.
    then I was called for the first round

good

VOIP Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Košice (Slovakia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at T-Systems International (Košice (Slovakia)) in June 2014.

Interview

1. There was a phone call with the HR;
    2. Then I was invited to a face to face with team leader, HR and senior engineer from the future team;
    3. Finally I received a job offer;

Interview Questions

• 1. Soft skills: introduce yourself, tell me about your goal etc.
      2. Call manager basic questions: difference between UDP and hardphone, dial peers, SIP protocol pros and cons, signalling protocols;
      3. Typical HR questions: how do you see yourself in five years, why exactly T-systems, your good and your poor sides etc.
      Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rotterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Systems International (Rotterdam (Netherlands)) in February 2014.

Interview

Skype interview. The position initially request to speak English, German, French, ideally Italian. and also Spanish if possible since the position is based in Barcelona.
    But interviewer, supposed to be HR associate told me I have also to speak fluent Spanish to use at work with customers. as I said my Spanish is not fluent enough, he suggested to me another position for another contract but lower pay. I was supposed to have another interview on the following Monday with manager of this contract. but I politely turned down the offer over the week-end by email.
    I never got any reply email. I could see this interviewer in the way he conducted interview is not a professional HR, just somebody who has been promoted from call center.
    very poor recruitment process. they only want to squeeze the most skills of you and offer you the lowest income that is possible to offer.
    Plus what is the point to ask me to speak Spanish as there are so many local speaking at least very good Spanish if not good English as well and with almost 25 percent unemployed people in Spain!!
    this is really a joke.
    Only by seeing the way they manage recruitment, I knew I should not go there whatsoever. and I prove to be right after seeing the horrific reviews.

Interview Questions

• Question asked :Why I would relocate to Barcelona? different questions about my language skills.   Answer Question

Service Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at T-Systems International (São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil)) in January 2013.

Interview

HR talk to you first, you talk to the manager and they give you a test of ITIL v3 Framework. For this area, also asked something about projects because you have to be part of a team that talks to the project managers.

Interview Questions

• The questions are all related to the ITIL v3 framework.   1 Answer

Service Onboarding Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cyberjaya (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Systems International (Cyberjaya (Malaysia)) in August 2012.

Interview

The hiring process for T-Systems is currently in an expansive mode due to the expansion of the company's business overall in Malaysia.

Senior Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg (Russia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at T-Systems International (Saint Petersburg (Russia)) in April 2012.

Interview

There were 2 phases:
    First phase - live interview with department manager and team leader. Technical questions were quite easy.
    Second phase - phone interview with product managers from Germany. Almost no technical questions, they just asked about my experience and background.
    Whole process took less than one week, then I received the offer.

Interview Questions

• All questions were too easy. The only technical task was to write test cases for a four-states state machine.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiate about salary. It is usually less than it could be.

Global Shell SAP Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cyberjaya (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at T-Systems International (Cyberjaya (Malaysia)) in December 2011.

Interview

The T-system HR scouted myself.Arrange an interview appointment with the HR followed by the Global Account Manager who is resided in the United States and after 12 months of review upon approval from the other business stakeholders.I was selected as the Global Account Manager for Shell business.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

My pay,bonus,house incentive,car incentive,phone bills and etc

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at T-Systems International (London, England (UK)) in December 2011.

Interview

Phone interview. It was an internal application and the call went really well as I was known by the manager. In general t-systems have a fair interview process and good assessment center process.