T-Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

T-Systems Interview Questions

Updated Sep 15, 2017

2.7

19 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Systems in January 2016.

Interview

Applied in December. Three interviews Throughout January. First was HR, next two interviews were technical.
    All interviews were over the phone.
    Job was described as a 50 - 60+ hours a week requirement.
    Benefits were described as great benefits without any detail to what the benefits were.

Job was re-posted without any followup from HR or other interviewers'

Interview Questions

• 1. What is always in a corner but travels around the world?
      2. What is port 25, 110, 21, 80, 443...?
      3. What rule should always be in a firewall?
      4. Describe a situation where you have receive a support call from an angry customer and how did you deal with it?
      5. Can you deal with an angry support customer on a daily basis?
      6. Are you able to work at all times during the day and night, weekends and holidays as the customer requires?   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Interview

I had one interview but never recieved a follow-up response,but I was told the position was closed after I followed up a few weeks later. The interview process consisted of expierence related questions.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at T-Systems (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

I am shortlisted by online assesment exam which is reffered by companies,and i was shortlisted for 3 rounds process which includes 1.Online test(aptitude,technical) 2.technical 3.HR and i attempted interview process questions are not that much tough and people are so much friendly

Lead Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at T-Systems (Pune (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

Dump and irreverent interview process,
    they took objective test if it clear then for long running 2 to 3 hrs programming test
    then they will call for technical round, there have to face lot of irreverent question with lot of attitude. While interview you will realize work culture of the organisation.
    Interviewer is not having knowledge on lot of stuff but just because of interviewer attitude you can not argue with them.
    Not recommending to join...!!!

Interview Questions

• Why SOLID?
      Why Singleton pattern?
      Why, where, If this then why this? If I can achieve though this then why this? etc.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T-Systems (Pune (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

They called me at 10.30 and I reached but no interviewer was there ,I waited for 45 minutes after that one technical interview panel comes and asked basic question and cleared with first round .
    After that gone for second round and saw that one old person sit with angry face ,he asked straight and daily routine question what did u previous company and how u doing in current company.
    He was not even smile once and once I told my expectation about he said ok buddy go thanks for your time.

Come on before shortlisting the candidate please look into CV and whatever ur recruiter have telephonic discussion stick on that.

Dont waste time

Lead Incident Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Košice (Slovakia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at T-Systems (Košice (Slovakia)).

Interview

I was interviewed for 3 different positions. For one I applied and another 2 were offered to me by company's HR department. The first interview was face to face, but never heard any feedback, second one was cancelled half an hour before the start (I was already in the building) and I was promised different date which I was never given, and for the third position: I went thourgh 2 rounds of interviews and then waited almost 3 months for the feedback!
    I am living abroad, so this experience was incredible waste of time and money for flights, as I had to attempt twice for face to face interviews. Highly unprofessional company! HR chaotic and disorganised. I've chased for some feedbacks, got no response at all. I am young professional with wide range of experience abroad. I have never met with such an ignorance.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton Keynes, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Systems (Milton Keynes, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

An initial telephone interview following about a week after initial contact and pre-screening from the recruiter.
    Interview felt somewhat rushed owing to the interviewer having to attend to an ongoing high priority service incident.

Interview Questions

• Basic competency based questions on how projects are run.   Answer Question

Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton Keynes, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T-Systems (Milton Keynes, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

I was requested to take a day out of my week to commute up to their location in Milton Keynes for a 45 minute informal chat which could (and should) have been done over the telephone or a video call. This was originally presented as the one interview that would be needed and was expected to meet with a number of individuals over one to two hours. The interviewer had other commitments and prioritised their other tasks over the interview which gave a poor impression of how they value candidates and potential future employees. It was clear from the start that the company is over bureaucratic and simply another aging managed services organisation that is not particularly forward thinking or relevant for the present competitive landscape of IT service providers. Disgraceful.

Customer Security Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Systems (Budapest (Hungary)) in August 2015.

Interview

1.First interview was with HR to check if I fit the job description.
    2.This one was with the with the TL who is also technically prepared, this was a technical interview as well.
    3 Interview with German Managers, where first part of the interview was in english, the 2nd part was in German, I had to talk about my qualifications and describe my reasoning.

Interview Questions

• Previous experience, describe responsabilities, describe day to day responsabilities, reporting to Higher Management. Process of reporting.   Answer Question

Network Administrator Interview

Interview

It was a normal interview. Main questions was about me, experience. In short term. Everything what simple cv contains. Pretty normal and non-stressful interview. They were also focusing on your language skills.