T-Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at T-Systems

2.9

Technical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at T-Systems (Pune (India)).

Interview

I went through 2 face to face technical round. Both were cleared. They also took HR round. And conveyed me that their US counterpart will take 1 more final round for which they will be scheduling the interview . However I was waiting for that for 1 week. They never called me back or informed me. When I tried to follow up with my job consultant through which I was applied , replied me that they put me on hold.
    Though I cleared previous rounds at least their HR should show courtesy to inform candidate about hold/reject on the fly reason etc. It was very disappointing.

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Košice (Slovakia)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at T-Systems (Košice (Slovakia)) in August 2015.

Interview

at least 2 rounds if the interview, With HR, With hiring manager and can be also with german counterpart. regular IW questions, why did you applied, previous experience, how do youhandle different situations. weak and strong points. you dont always get the responsefrom HR recruiting person.

Interview Questions

• why did you apply for this position?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at T-Systems in June 2011.

Interview

About 4 or 5 interviews with various members of the management team. The process took about 2 to 3 months to finalize. Very professional and lengthy - very careful and asking a lot of good questions about the background and the roles in past and how they relate to the current position. I was very happy with the overall interview process and all involved were very nice.

Anonymous Interview

Interview

Besides standard work related questions, you may also evaluated on their 5 guiding principles..eg being customer centric, being respectful, good teamwork, have growth mindset & work for the best interest of the company .

Applications Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Košice (Slovakia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Systems (Košice (Slovakia)) in August 2014.

Interview

It consists of an interview in Slovak and in foreign languages, at least in English and tend to be in German for example. Some questions are about your previous jobs, then about your skills, and usual questions like expected salary and so on. The interview was attended by one person from HR, a person testing the foreign language, unless the person isn't directly HR person and by one or several team-leaders.

Interview Questions

• for example: "Why you left your last job?"   1 Answer

Junior IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at T-Systems (Budapest (Hungary)) in August 2014.

Interview

telephone screen only assessing the language abilities, after that a one-round personal interview assessing my language capabilities and IT knowledge.First half of the personal interview was about the language assessment, but the other half was about the description of the job and assessing my willingness to learn new things related to IT support.

Interview Questions

• What are the differences between Windows XP and Windows 7   Answer Question

Lead Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at T-Systems (Pune (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

Dump and irreverent interview process,
    they took objective test if it clear then for long running 2 to 3 hrs programming test
    then they will call for technical round, there have to face lot of irreverent question with lot of attitude. While interview you will realize work culture of the organisation.
    Interviewer is not having knowledge on lot of stuff but just because of interviewer attitude you can not argue with them.
    Not recommending to join...!!!

Interview Questions

• Why SOLID?
      Why Singleton pattern?
      Why, where, If this then why this? If I can achieve though this then why this? etc.   Answer Question

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T-Systems (Pune (India)) in June 2018.

Interview

Showed some videos about company in the start. I was asked to come at 11. Interview stared at 12. One hour wasted.
    After that the interviewer came and started the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Interviewer was disinterested from the start. as if he was made forcefully to take the interview. very mannerless. the hr kept interrupting every 2 mins. the interviewer was not even listening to the answers and kept asking why.   Answer Question

Sales Director Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at T-Systems in November 2017.

Interview

HR was very approachable and professional in the first level screening interview. Asked smart questions to uncover candidates pull and push factors. Was supposed to be follow up with another second interview with the senior management. Overall a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Motivation for joining the company?   1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Košice (Slovakia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at T-Systems (Košice (Slovakia)) in July 2014.

Interview

Description of working experiences, half in English and half in German with recruitment specialist. The second part of the interview was led by my future boss of the department. The interview was held in a small meeting room with glass doors. They were very nice and polite and the atmosphere was very friendly during the whole time.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us? Describe what do you like about our company? What are your goals for a future? They asked in detail about my experience from the previous job.   Answer Question