T-Systems Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 21, 2017

3.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton Keynes, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Systems (Milton Keynes, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

An initial telephone interview following about a week after initial contact and pre-screening from the recruiter.
Interview felt somewhat rushed owing to the interviewer having to attend to an ongoing high priority service incident.

Interview Questions

• Basic competency based questions on how projects are run.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for T-Systems

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at T-Systems (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

Very structured and introgating. Drills holes on technology sides. Intelligent panel members expose your knowledge gaps & cross verifies with back references and doesn't leave you till you explain logically your answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at T-Systems in January 2011.

Interview

1 - Telephone Interview
    2 - 1:1 interview with Programme manager
    3 - Final interview with hiring managers
    4 - Project Manager - PMP related online test.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions asked - ran through CV.
      How to cope with difficult customer , change of scope etc..   Answer Question

Negotiation

Little room for negotiation - as bands set per PM level.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Systems in May 2009.

Interview

1st interview was with a nice guy from Germany. He was the kind of the Head of the head of the team I applied with. After about 1h of conversation (studies, experiences, why did you do this at that time, etc.), he expressed his content and informed the guy in Switzerland. This one called a few days later to invite me to their offices for another interview. He described their business, asked some questions about my CV, and call his deputy to join us - to hear his opinion afterwards. At the end of the interview he let me see his team and have a small talk with everyone - another way of seeing whether one suits the department or not. A few days later I have been invited by the HR department for a last interview where it was more about HR questions (insurances, pay, etc.), but also a bit about the business in general. I got the job and I had lots of opportunities to advance.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

As I was moving to a new city I negotiated also them to pay for the move and stay until finding an apartment. Chance was that they needed me asap, so they said yes to all. :)