T-Systems Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

T-Systems Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at T-Systems

1.5

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T-Systems (Pune (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

They called me at 10.30 and I reached but no interviewer was there ,I waited for 45 minutes after that one technical interview panel comes and asked basic question and cleared with first round .
After that gone for second round and saw that one old person sit with angry face ,he asked straight and daily routine question what did u previous company and how u doing in current company.
He was not even smile once and once I told my expectation about he said ok buddy go thanks for your time.

Come on before shortlisting the candidate please look into CV and whatever ur recruiter have telephonic discussion stick on that.

Dont waste time

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for T-Systems

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at T-Systems (Pune (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

Interview went for 2 rounds. For second round waited for around 4 hours. Before attending interview they projected their company as they are the leaders in the market but when got selected and asked for hike on the holding offer they declined.

Interview Questions