T-Systems Service Delivery Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

T-Systems Service Delivery Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at T-Systems

Service Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Systems (Barcelona (Spain)).

Interview

First you have an interview with HH.RR. , they ask for general questions and technical ones after making your lab or history review. After that you have to perform a technical test on ITIL and PM-BOK also and IQ-TEST.

After tat you have an open interview with the unit manager.

Interview Questions

• About knowledge on ITIL and PM-BoK   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for T-Systems

Service Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at T-Systems (São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil)) in January 2013.

Interview

HR talk to you first, you talk to the manager and they give you a test of ITIL v3 Framework. For this area, also asked something about projects because you have to be part of a team that talks to the project managers.

Interview Questions

• The questions are all related to the ITIL v3 framework.   1 Answer

Service Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Košice (Slovakia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Systems (Košice (Slovakia)) in September 2018.

Interview

HR contacted me via phone to schedule job interview and told me that I am going to receive a case study 24 hours prior interview, which I didnt receive in time and even had to contact the HR to ask if she forgot on me, after that I received the case study.

On the other day I was meeting with HR and two other people, probably managers. I was presenting the case study, they asked questions and than we were playing some sort of play where I am the SDM and my future boss is the customer who wants chargeback etc. After that we talked about my other skills where I was rating them from 0 - 10, and what is important for the role. HR told me they will stay in touch and let me know the result.

Guess what happened next... Never heard of them again, no email, no sms, no call ... Very unprofessional not to inform the candidate when he put time, work, money on travel into the whole process. It was my second job interview in this company and their HR representatives really look like they dont have the proper system or dont know what they are doing, or they just dont care about image of their own company.