T and T Consulting Services Interview Questions

Updated Feb 19, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at T and T Consulting Services

T and T Consulting Services

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at T and T Consulting Services in Dec 2020

Interview

The process was pretty standard and no issues. I had several interviews and then was ghosted. I made an inquiry several weeks after the second interview and was told that a decision had not yet been made and then no further communication from them. Unprofessional.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your experience and background.
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T and T Consulting Services (Falls Church, VA)

Interview

The process started with an initial phone screen with the recruiter. A short time later, I had a phone interview with the hiring manager, followed by an in-person interview at the corporate office.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation where you made a mistake on the job. How did you fix the issue? What was the outcome?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at T and T Consulting Services (Falls Church, VA)

Interview

I had two interviews, the first was an initial phone screen with the Contracts Manager, and the second was an in-person, round table style interview at the corporate office with the CEO, COO, and CIO. They were all very welcoming and professional. I liked that they took the time to explain their needs for the position first, before asking me about my experience. I found this additional context to be extremely helpful in framing my responses. I feel like in other interviews, it's like shooting in the dark to try to figure out if your answer is what the interviewer is looking for. I also really liked the fact that I got to speak with most of the leadership team all at once. I thought it would be really nerve-racking going in, but it was actually really nice to see the dynamics between the company's leadership team, and they made me feel really at ease throughout the interview.

Interview Questions
  • One thing they asked me to give concrete examples of how I had improved the efficiency of existing company processes/procedures in my previous work history.
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T and T Consulting Services (Orlando, FL) in Feb 2014

Interview

Telephone interview that was very shallow and concentrated on general experience; no detailed or difficult questions. Conducted a brief review of my work history; asked why I left previous employer. Asked for my salary requirements during first phone conversation.

Interview Questions
  • Describe one of my successful projects and the role I had on the team
Be the first to find this interview helpful