T&T Supermarket Interview Questions | Glassdoor

T&T Supermarket Interview Questions

Updated Oct 6, 2017

2.1

Accountant Interview

Application

I interviewed at T&T Supermarket in May 2014.

Interview

the interview was initiated by HR specialist, who is quite nice. firstly she asked me whether there is any difficult to find the place, and talked about whether,which made me feel easy. Then she asked me to introduce myself. then she asked me about 10 questions, which are all behavior questions, and most of them have been prepare by me.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you reacted when someone else's errors were impacting negatively on your job   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at T&T Supermarket.

Interview

On-site interview by HR at Metrotown store, then was sent to a Department Head for 2nd interview at another store.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation at all, they just offer minimum wage

Assistant Buyer Interview

Interview

It takes me gone through 4 times of interviews. First was with HR, second was with manager, third was a group excel skill test, last was with HR again discussing more details of the job.

Merchandise Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T&T Supermarket.

Interview

It was 2 round interviews.
    1) with HR staff.
    2) with merchandise managers.
    3) got a phone call, and be informed to sign a contract with the company.
    The process was straight forward.

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at T&T Supermarket (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2017.

Interview

An awful experience. Didn't ask me any questions about my experience and skills, but asked do I have plan to apply PR, due to my legal name is Chinese name. I told the person I do have the plan, then the HR said right now they are only able to offer me an administrative assistant position, and the job isn't qualified to apply for PR in the future.
    The whole experience didn't make sense at all. Poorly, their HR even not able to speak English fluently.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T&T Supermarket (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in January 2017.

Interview

ask you some questions, share your ideas and life experience
    ask you the product code, you must rememer the product code,
    flexible, keep smiling, passionate about the company and the job, love to communicate with the customers, enjoy working with the team, respectful and polite

Marketing Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T&T Supermarket.

Interview

Very smooth, going through like 40 minutes. The Hr manager told me prepare the second round interview, even ask me to send the portfolio. But no more follow up after interview. No response of my calling and thank you email.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at T&T Supermarket (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in November 2016.

Interview

takes three days, first day is HR ask you interview question second day is your direct supervisor ask you questions. and give you a list of code to remember. on the third day you will given a test to do. I didn't get to negotiate my hourly rate. I was told by the HR after I pass the test, it's going to be 12.20 and 50 cents, it turns out the 50 cents is position premium and it is may not be applicable, they didn't count 50 cents in my payroll, I think I got tricked。

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I interviewed at T&T Supermarket (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in November 2016.

Interview

Took 2 rounds of interviews, and the managers were late for more than TWENTY MINUTES in EACH round. Invested in days to prepare for their case studies. Even though I made to the final round, they did not bother to tell me that the position was filled with the other candidate, WITHOUT letting me go for the final round. Your lack of respect for potential candidates really hurt my feelings and perception on the brand overall. Do not want to go shopping there anymore. T&T is a successful Asian market in terms of sales, but there is still a huge gap for the company to become a responsible and great brand.

Interview Questions

• Did a case study in the first round on a topic (e-commerce) that struck the manager   1 Answer

General Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at T&T Supermarket.

Interview

Easy,the hiring manager is very nice and kind. all went well i think. just ask me some basic question, such as are you able to work night shift, where do you live etc,etc

Interview Questions

• are you able to work night shift   1 Answer