T&T Supermarket Interview Questions | Glassdoor

T&T Supermarket Interview Questions

Updated Feb 24, 2017

2.0

Accountant Interview

Application

I interviewed at T&T Supermarket in May 2014.

Interview

the interview was initiated by HR specialist, who is quite nice. firstly she asked me whether there is any difficult to find the place, and talked about whether,which made me feel easy. Then she asked me to introduce myself. then she asked me about 10 questions, which are all behavior questions, and most of them have been prepare by me.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you reacted when someone else's errors were impacting negatively on your job   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at T&T Supermarket.

Interview

On-site interview by HR at Metrotown store, then was sent to a Department Head for 2nd interview at another store.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation at all, they just offer minimum wage

Marketing Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T&T Supermarket.

Interview

Very smooth, going through like 40 minutes. The Hr manager told me prepare the second round interview, even ask me to send the portfolio. But no more follow up after interview. No response of my calling and thank you email.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at T&T Supermarket (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in November 2016.

Interview

takes three days, first day is HR ask you interview question second day is your direct supervisor ask you questions. and give you a list of code to remember. on the third day you will given a test to do. I didn't get to negotiate my hourly rate. I was told by the HR after I pass the test, it's going to be 12.20 and 50 cents, it turns out the 50 cents is position premium and it is may not be applicable, they didn't count 50 cents in my payroll, I think I got tricked。

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I interviewed at T&T Supermarket (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in November 2016.

Interview

Took 2 rounds of interviews, and the managers were late for more than TWENTY MINUTES in EACH round. Invested in days to prepare for their case studies. Even though I made to the final round, they did not bother to tell me that the position was filled with the other candidate, WITHOUT letting me go for the final round. Your lack of respect for potential candidates really hurt my feelings and perception on the brand overall. Do not want to go shopping there anymore. T&T is a successful Asian market in terms of sales, but there is still a huge gap for the company to become a responsible and great brand.

Interview Questions

• Did a case study in the first round on a topic (e-commerce) that struck the manager   1 Answer

General Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at T&T Supermarket.

Interview

Easy,the hiring manager is very nice and kind. all went well i think. just ask me some basic question, such as are you able to work night shift, where do you live etc,etc

Interview Questions

• are you able to work night shift   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T&T Supermarket (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in September 2016.

Interview

Very easy to apply. Go to the walk-in interview cause apply online won't help you get the response. Language requirement is quite straight, if you can speak both English and Mandarine then there should be fine to get this job. Really to be shifted to other stores cause those popular locations are always full.

Merchandising Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at T&T Supermarket (Vancouver, BC (Canada)).

Interview

The on-site interview lasted 2 hours. I first met with the HR rep, then was given what they called a "colour test" which is like a behavioural/personality assessment test. It was a 30-question multiple-choice test, entirely in (traditional) Chinese. After completing the test, a panel of 5 came into the small meeting room to meet me at a round table. I was given a choice to speak in the language I preferred (Cantonese, Mandarin or English), as the interviewers were able to understand any of those languages. However, as everyone seemed to use Chinese in their questions, I did the same.

After this on-site interview, I had not heard any feedback for 2 months, and then was invited to an on-site interview with the department head. By that time, I had other opportunities that were further along in the process.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness? Why do you want to work for T&T?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at T&T Supermarket (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received an invitation to interview in a day. I attended their weekly job fair and the HR asked me few questions about the basics of being a cashier and my availabilities. I was hired on the spot

Interview Questions

• What do you know about being a cashier?
      Can you handle the rigor of working at T&T?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at T&T Supermarket (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in March 2016.

Interview

I attended a job fair. the lady offered me a job interview. I went to one of the location at t&t. The supervisor interviewed me quickly. Then she hired me.

Interview Questions

• Availability   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No need for experience.