T3 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T3 (Austin, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

I interviewed with the person who I would be working for. The first 59 minutes of the interview went very well. I was asked many questions ranging from process to technical questions and answered them very well. I demonstrated detailed knowledge of the Swift programming language as well as showing knowledge areas that were not known to the interviewer. I felt I had aced this interview.

However, at the 59 minute mark he suddenly appeared angry. His tone changed abruptly and he sounded very agitated asking me what I want to be DOING? Very strange. I said I want to do something creative. But apparently everyone else says the same thing so I tried again. I forgot what I said. I guess simply wanting a job in an area you are very skilled in is not enough. We got up and I was told “Good luck!” which I gather meant not getting called back. I got an email saying they passed because they are looking for someone “more senior” than I. I guess 17 years experience and being a military veteran is not enough. I am fully capable of handling the role I interviewed for.

Their loss. I am both a creative and hard worker and I am very confident I could take the T3 mobile team into the future.

Social Media Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at T3 (Austin, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

I had a fairly quick turnaround after applying. Spoke with the HR person and he was pleasant and informative. Was told they would be in touch in a few days and they did. There was a 2nd interview with the hiring manager and that went well as well. A few reasons came up why I wouldn't be a perfect fit, but I was hopeful. I was emailed a few weeks later that I didn't get the job, and they were very polite about that. I found that to be nice and refreshing. Overall a positive experience from start to finish.

Analytics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at T3 (Austin, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

Had a couple of conversations on the phone, then went in for an interview with three people. What followed was great feedback on interview performance, but a totally uncompetitive offer - despite the fact I'd already told them what my current package was.

This, combined with the unfavorable feedback that current/former employees had given about T3 on Glassdoor (arguably some of the worst I've seen for a company in Austin!) gave me no other option but to turn the offer down.

Interview Questions

• Can you talk me through your experience?   1 Answer

Uncompetitive offer. I was basically offered a little more money to have my vacation days slashed and have a worse 401k match. This, combined with the unfavorable reviews on Glassdoor convinced me to stay where I am.

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at T3 (Austin, TX).

Interview

While the interview process took months to get the ball rolling, it was very thorough, which I can respect. I met with a total of 8 people over the course of 5 meetings.

It was frustrating how lengthy everything was at the time, but now I realize it really was awesome to meet all the people I'd be working closely with before I signed on the dotted line.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T3 (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Even though I was interviewed by 4-5 people it was a very comfortable conversation. It was more of a chat and everyone asked me questions in a very friendly manner.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T3 (San Francisco, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

I applied online and was immediately contact for a follow up phone screen. I spoke with a recruiter and all of the questions were fairly basic. Without hesitation I was offered an in-person interview with 3 different team members. During this interview I was asked more basic & general background questions about previous intern experience. One of the interviewers even told me I was over-qualified. Upon hearing that I declined their offer and focused on a full time job search.

Interview Questions

• None. Most questions were very basic. Background of previous internships. Biggest accomplishment. What I need to work on, etc.   Answer Question

Focused on full-time job search.

Media Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at T3 (Austin, TX) in August 2018.

Interview

I was relocating from Louisiana and the recruiter was very accommodating with my schedule. I did 3 phone interviews and 3 in-person interviews while I was in Austin finding a place to live, all with different people from the connections team. They really just want to learn more about you and how well you would fit on the connections team.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my personal experience in a role similar to this one.   Answer Question

Account Manager Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at T3 (Austin, TX) in November 2012.

Interview

I was recommended to them by another service called campus2careers- the interview went well- no mind boggling questions or anything but what was not appealing to me was that after the process they gave me the time-frame in which they were looking to fill the position etc and a date they were willing to get back to me. I followed up with them periodically to find out where they had reached in the process- to their credit they did respond stating that they were still interviewing and had not made a decision and they would get back to me regardless of the outcome- good or bad. This went on for about 2 months. After the 2nd month I stopped following up as diligently as I did in the past since the person I was in contact with stressed that she would get back to me with news on whether or not I got the position. I left it alone for another 2 weeks and then followed up again only to be told that the position was filled.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I interviewed at T3 (Austin, TX) in July 2009.

Interview

I sent them my resume and they called me for a phone interview, They called me back and I interviewed with 2 people. One would be my direct manager and the other was her manager. They asked questions about my experience on the clients I'd worked with, the tools I used, the challenges I had, the people I'd managed and if I was sure that I wanted to switch to the advertising industry

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They called me with an offer and I called back with a counter offer. They accepted

Senior CopyWriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at T3 (Austin, TX) in April 2011.

Interview

Initial interview via phone with HR. Follow-ups via Skype with CD and ACD. They are really just looking to see if you are a fit for their culture - i.e. pleasant, polite and well spoken.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They were slow to send out an offer letter.