T3 Trading Group Entry Level Trader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

T3 Trading Group Entry Level Trader Interview Questions

Interviews at T3 Trading Group

2.4

Entry Level Trader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group.

Interview

Send resume to one of the employees in T3 trading, got replied very soon. Have an on-site interview, beginning with a written test. The first part is market data, S&P 500, gold, oil, FX, debt rate,etc, and others are basic maths and probability.
Followed with an interview with basically behavior questions, i.e., if you can go back time in your life what would you do, who in the history you wanna have dinner with...
The interview took place in the silent trading floor so lots of other trader can hear you answer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for T3 Trading Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group (New York, NY) in April 2018.

Interview

A nice conversation about personal information like you background and you hobby,than a small written test and than another conversation which the interviewer describe the working here,and introduce the necessary test and training process.

Interview Questions

• What is the schedule for NASDAQ?   1 Answer

Entry Level Trader Interview

Interview

there is only one onsite interview, including some behavior questions and a paper exam. and the exam covers market concept, math problems. the director is very nice. firstly you need to introduce yourself and then you gonna be asked some questions they are interested.

Entry Level Trader Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group.

Interview

Simply asked my visa status. Then they introduced me about their policies such as they would provide me training opportunity and sponsorship for S57 test. And as others method, if you want to get in, you need to pay the contribution.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group (New York, NY) in November 2018.

Interview

Ask your profile and describe their business model, and ask you to put 10K in the trading fund, I was curious about this questions. Why they ask us to take our own money for trading

Entry Level Trader Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group.

Interview

Ask you basic question and have 20 min test

Interview Questions

• math questions are hard to understand and find solution.   Answer Question