T3 Trading Group Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

T3 Trading Group Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at T3 Trading Group

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group (New York, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

Ask aboutvgeneral back grounds of finance. Trading experience. After phone screening u can have on-site interview if u live nearby nyc.
If u dont u can just finish ur interview with phone.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for T3 Trading Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group (New York, NY) in August 2012.

Interview

The man who runs this company deserves to be execrated. His interview process, which is all about discerning personality, is quite offensive and unsettling. He has no respect for other people's ideas and backgrounds. He asked that I express my interests in trading, which I did. However, he did not find my answers sufficient enough to tickle his fancy. He wanted an answer definitive of his views of trading, views for which I did not give a hoot. People have different answers!!!

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

some easy questions about past work experience and global financial market, oil price, stock trend and commodity market, etc. how do you plan your future and what about your understanding about the current stock market. the whole process is not very long and will give you a simple test about based on the market. prepare some daily news before interview.