T3 Trading Group Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

T3 Trading Group Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at T3 Trading Group

0.0

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group (New York, NY).

Interview

Standard finance interview. Questions on applicant's knowledge of financial markets and on potential investment ideas. There are no trick questions or brain teasers, but you must have a strong knowledge of current events, as many questions will be centralized around this. Analytical skills will be tested as well, again, standard for any trading or finance position.

Interview Questions

• What is the S&P 500 at today?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for T3 Trading Group

Intern Interview

Interview

I had an on site interview for the summer internship position. I was asked questions about the market such as when does NYSE open and some brain teasers. It was about 30 to 40 minutes and it was not a bad exeprience to talk with a trader about their daily work.

Intern Interview

Interview

so i e-mailed t3 and asked them if they had any positions open. got a response within a day asking about myself and telling me to call in. phone conversation was relatively short, the person i spoke to was nice and told me to come in for an interview and look around the office