T3 Trading Group Stock Trader - Miami Office Interview Questions | Glassdoor

T3 Trading Group Stock Trader - Miami Office Interview Questions

Stock Trader - Miami Office Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group (Miami, FL).

Interview

The interviewer was very professional. He didn't allow a bond to be constructed throughout the interview. He put up the mask of a tough, ruthless guy and wouldn't smile at all. It was just an act tough. He asked behaviors questions. He asked if I consider myself to be a risk taker and why. He asked about my major and how it be beneficial in my desired workforce. There were also analytical questions. They want to know what type of person you really are. They analyze whether or not you're easily discourage. He asked me to tell him 3 current events.

After the first interview I was arranged a second one in the office I would work. The second interview was a breeze. The head of the brickell office is very nice and laid back.

Interview Questions

• I got asked a mental math question. It was tricky on purpose. It's designed to see how you react under pressure. They want to analyze how you react when you don't know the answer of a question. They want to know if you're humble enough to be taught the right way of answering the question. I felt embarrassed, but I reacted well.   Answer Question

They wanted me to put a downpayment cause I was considered high volatility. I am an employee that had to be taught how to trade. Which results in potential losses. It makes sense, but i don't want a job I could generate personal losses. I also wasn't sure I wanted to have a job I would be discouraged various times a month.