T3 Trading Group Junior Equity Trader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

T3 Trading Group Junior Equity Trader Interview Questions

Interviews at T3 Trading Group

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group (New York, NY) in March 2012.

Interview

They will call you in and ask you to complete a math/ brain teaser test.

Interview Questions

• If the clock is at 9:30, what angle is it at?   6 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for T3 Trading Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group (New York, NY) in September 2012.

Interview

it took a week. They were quick on replying to my email

Interview Questions

• The test they give you is probably the most difficult part of the whole process   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group (New York, NY) in October 2012.

Interview

Took some time to find their building...Their working environment is really awesome and the ppl there look energetic.
    First asked several general questions then did a paper based test. 20 min for about 20 questions, no calculator. Questions include basic knowledge of finance, simple math, IQ test, and personality test. After finish this, the interviewer took a glance at my answers and go on interviewing. Questions are more on personality than academic knowledge. The seniors are really nice and I learned a lot from this interview.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

I interviewed at NY's office which is the ex Lehman's building (heavy past). The office is peaceful and it seemed everyone liked what he was doing. Good working environment.
    The interview was a 30 min written test with logical questions, probabilities, calculous and questions about indexes (SPX, WTI ...)
    The interview was very chill and I had questions about my hometown, my passions. Be preparer to go through your Resume easily and I would recommend to bring yours with you

Interview Questions

• If your life had a beta what would it be ?   1 Answer