T3 Trading Group Junior Trader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

T3 Trading Group Junior Trader Interview Questions

Interviews at T3 Trading Group

1.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at T3 Trading Group (New York, NY) in April 2012.

Interview

Phone call for the initial screening. The interview was overly simplistic and definitely raised a red flag as to what their core business model really was.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for T3 Trading Group

Junior Trader Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group in March 2013.

Interview

Saw hiring information on school career website and applied with email. Got reply very soon and scheduled an interview on site in NYC. The interivew including a paper test and some behavior questions with the interviewer (a trader in T3). There was only one round of interview and they told you within few days about the decision.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group (New York, NY) in February 2018.

Interview

Good interview. Simple behavioral questions and then a small 15 mins test. The test contains some trick questions and requires you to think out of the box. Be ready with some good ideas and I think the people here just want to see if you are motivated to do something.

Junior Trader Interview

Interview

Mostly went over the ins and outs of the business and T3's operating policies. Very few questions actually asked of me, and mostly the interviewer describing the company and allowing me to ask questions. Overall a positive interview that answered a few of the questions I had about the firm.

Junior Trader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group in March 2019.

Interview

I applied online, and got an interview invitation in one week. But the phone sounded like from a sales person. He just talked about their products a lot and never stopped. I consider this company as a bad one