T3 Trading Group Prop Trader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

T3 Trading Group Prop Trader Interview Questions

Interviews at T3 Trading Group

1.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group (New York, NY).

Interview

Apple price, S&P index, 10 year bond,

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for T3 Trading Group

Prop Trader Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group.

Interview

My interviewer basically showed me around the trading floor before the interview. He didn't ask me many questions, just one or two based on my resume. The interview was mostly him talking about his experience before and after joining this company as well as how this prop trading thing works.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

Ask some non-technique questions like a chat about your hobbies and books you are reading or movies you are watching. Then give me some questions to finish in about 15 mins.
    The questions are not difficult and may ask some questions he is interested in.

Interview Questions

• The price of the oil?
      The open and close date of open market?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview: questions are mainly about how much knowledge about prop trading. It is a remote trader. And the trader should donate 6500$ firstly to pass series 57. Then the company gives 15000 to trade.

Prop Trader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group.

Interview

Interview started off asking about experience and then quickly dove into a lesson on the interviewers history. Then the big dump into the money. They ask you to contribute $5,000 or more to leverage it for options and stock trading. It's a prop arcade that offers remote opportunities. Sad thing is I feel that you can make more on your own after they explain the structure. Not for me at all.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

T3offers and presenting them with solutions that meet their individual needs. They offer our clients a personal connection to T3 and help them achieve their investment goals. Whether that involves working with clients to develop an investment plan that meets their personal goals and objectives or educating them to help them to do it on their own, our Financial Consultants are ready to make the client experience a great one!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Managebale

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

Process took 2 weeks, I applied online and got a phone call.
    On 1:1 meeting, they asked me to put too much money upfront, I'm a entry-level professional.
    Otherwise very basic process, pretty good online training.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

I applied through my college career website and was asked to send a copy of my resume and respond on couple questions. The questions asked were why am I applying for this job and why do I think I would be successful. I am currently waiting for the their response.

Prop Trader Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group.

Interview

I was recommended to t3 trading , still in process, want to write this just for unlock the review. email me the next hour when I was recommended , asked me to fly to NY(I live in CA) without reimburse

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in becoming a prop trader? Why do you think you will be successful in this career?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied Online, 2 days later scheduled an interview at NYC, 2 hours long. First self introduction and some behavior questions, then a very easy written quiz. Finally an introduction about prop trader position and Q&A.
    Interview experience is great. Money contribution and no base salary, very normal for a prop trader.