TA Digital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TA Digital Interview Questions

Interviews at TA Digital

Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TA Digital (New York, NY).

Interview

1 english test 30min + coding test 1 hr
    2 GD
    3 Codeathon- you have to code and upload on github
    4 technical interview
    5 hr interview

it was a very bad experience as the panel i faced was rejecting most of the candidates while the other panelist was passing all the candidates to the next step ie hr interview.

Content Strategist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TA Digital.

Interview

I got a cold email from a recruiter; I don't typically reply because they are usually a big time waste, but it looked interesting. This led to an initial phone screen with someone with a Bay Area phone number. Days went by. Finally a second screen interview was set up. Day of the interview, the recruiter text at, I kid you not, 5:20 am to wish me luck! Interview time comes and I Skype in (oddly enough you have to use Skype even though it is not a video interview--the only time this has ever been required for me was when they needed to see your face); the interviewer was a no show. I got a sitter for my daughter to take the call. I followed up with the recruiter who never bothered to reply. Very unprofessional organization. Would not recommend.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TA Digital (New York, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

It was quick
    Initially had a phone interview with the hiring manager
    Took 3 weeks to complete the entire 3 rounds of interview.
    after 2 weeks was the joining.
    Asked about the technologies and how much I would rate my skills on the technologies needed for the job role.

Assistant Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TA Digital (Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

Interview Composed of various steps

Step 1: This was an online test which mainly consisted reasoning, english grammar and mathematical questions with negative marking as well

Step 2: This was technical interview

Step 3: This was HR round

Interview Questions

• Interviewer asked me about my background, hobbies etc, mainly resume based   Answer Question
    • Mostly technical questions were regarding my project and java   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TA Digital (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

Total 10 of them attended for interview . 3 got selected .
    1. Written test - aptitude and programming questions. it is for about 1 hour . after that they called for technical interview.
    2. Technical interview is for 40 mins . basic data structure questions.
    3. HR interview .. normal discussion .tell me about your self.

Interview Questions

• 1. Aptitude and programming questions in written test.
      2. Basic data structure question in technical.   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TA Digital (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

!st round is Written test which is connected by cocubes . It is little bit difficult . I cleared my written test and my technical round went for 80 minutes and hr went for 20 minutes . It was a nice experience

Interview Questions

• 1. Write a program to multiply two numbers with out using * symbol
      2. Write a program to swap two arrays without using third array
      And about my project   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TA Digital in November 2016.

Interview

Technical interview over phone followed by HR, Practice Head and Delivery Head Interview on skype

Technical interview included questions on JSP, JSTL, AJAX, jQuery, Java Basics, Design Patterns, Spring MVC basics, Hibernate basics

Interview Questions

• Java Design Patterns , JSP basics, JSTL, Ajax, jQuery, Spring MVC basics, Hibernate basics   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TA Digital (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

2 rounds of technical questions and 1 HR round

1st was very easy - asked basic questions
    2nd round had few deep and hard technical questions
    3rd round was a HR round

asked everything written in the resume, nothing out of it

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TA Digital (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

It was good interview process i have seen. Hr team is really helpful and guide you to next interview process. they have taken interview on telephone and skype call. proper interview process and services.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at TA Digital (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

It was good to expectations and it did go fine, as during the time of job being offered the recruiter presented as one good organisation with good growth options and strategical management but it was all a myth and things were not as i was presented.

Interview Questions

• technologies worked on, projects worked on, future expectations, technical growth which were quite obvious and but the way i was presented about the company, it didn't go good with the expectations.   Answer Question