TAISTech Corp. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TAISTech Corp. Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at TAISTech Corp.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in India, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TAISTech Corp. (India, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Here I am not writing the interview process but eagerness to join 'TAISTech' after all the rounds.It has been a great experience in all the rounds. From technical-> Managerial -> HR I found myself facing to best person.

UI Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at TAISTech Corp..

Interview

Technical Round Prior To HR Interview.Technical Interview was face to face.Apptitude Test was not there, only programming related questions were there.Technical Round Prior To HR Interview.Technical Interview was face to face.Apptitude Test was not there, only programming related questions were there.

UI Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TAISTech Corp. (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2015.

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at TAISTech Corp. (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

There were 2 rounds
    1. Telephonic- ATG related questions, manual testing questions like testing methodologies, bug life cycle, few test scenarios like ATM machine, pen, shoes
    2. HR round followed by salary discussion

Interview Questions

• 1. Test cases for ATM machine
      2. Test cases for shoe