TAMHSC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TAMHSC Interview Questions

2.3

Student Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bryan, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TAMHSC (Bryan, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

Getting to know me and my hobbies, my past experience with technology, and my organization preferences. I was asked if I had any interest in going into the field of nursing, and if I would submit to a background check.

Interview Questions

• How do you organize files on your computer?   1 Answer

Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TAMHSC in June 2015.

Interview

Basic leetcode problems. Every thing was smooth. The interviewer was nice and always guided you when you are stuck. The problems were easy and straight forward. Nice atmosphere when being interviewed. The only downside is that you have to push them to see if you get the offer.

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bryan, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TAMHSC (Bryan, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with the Marketing Manager first and was then brought in for a team interview. I was then put through a skills test to design an infographic. Overall, it was a great experience. The team was dynamic and I never felt like I was in the hot seat. It was more like a friendly conversation.

Interview Questions

Interview

Benefits slowly being taken away, including University days off so family time is less and less. Annual leave is in question, certain university leaders would like to see this reduced for staff. Health benefits have been reduced. People in the creative field such as graphic designers are not appreciated and compared to secretaries and often graphic design jobs are given to secretaries and graphic design positions are reduced.