TASC Interview Questions in Annapolis Junction, MD | Glassdoor

TASC Interview Questions in Annapolis Junction, MD

2.0

Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Annapolis Junction, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at TASC (Annapolis Junction, MD) in August 2015.

Interview

Contacted by the recruiter. Interview was scheduled and followed up by email confirmation. Met with manager and discussed position. Manager responded to my questions. After the interview I was offered the position. I took time to think about the offer and then I declined the offer because it didn't quite fit with what I'm looking for.

Interview Questions

• How was my experience relevant to the position for which I was applying.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Annapolis Junction, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TASC (Annapolis Junction, MD) in June 2015.

Interview

Recruiter was very helpful and responsive, recruiter called and based on the conversation set up interview with manager while we were on the phone. Recruiter sent me a confirmation with address, time and docs to finish. Recruiter meet with me prior to the interview, which was a face to face, recruiter followed up within 72 hours.

Interview Questions

• If you could write your own job description what would it be.   1 Answer

Facilities Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Annapolis Junction, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TASC (Annapolis Junction, MD) in March 2010.

Interview

Great process, getting the time for the interview, managers show up on time and make you feel comfortable. Asking great questions.